Who will win State at 119?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win State at 119?

• Chase Boone
    • Will Bryant
    • TJ Ruschell
    • Sean Fausz
    • Other

i know we've seen a lot of shake-ups with Will Bryants upset over TJ Ruschell and now Boone ranked 1st? who do you think is going to come out on top this year?

I, personally, wouldn't really call Will Bryants win over Ruschell an upset.

Right now I'm leaning towards Will Bryant. But any of those 3 could win state. Chase Boone has some very impressive wins over some of the top guys in Tennessee, among them Jacob Freeman (3rd at 119 from Ravenwood)

Lilmilf, 1st you said bryant, then tell someone else its a longshot???which is it? I personaly see bryant coming out, but I think it will be tough matchs in semis.

not just the semi's the quarter will be just as hard if not harder for some

iv been to state only a few times. 3 to wrestle and 1 to watch my brother. now i havent been around wrestling out side of my region for long but i can tell you when someone says this kid will "definitely win it" expecialy a kid whos never one a khsaa state title id call what your saying a long shot. not saying the kid is a long shot but the statement. my message may have been misinterpreted but iv also seen many upsets with "definitely win it" kids. iv wrestled tj chase boone and will bryant. Sean Fausz i have also watched and i kno hes got a very competitive side. but in all reality this thred asked a question. who do you THINK will win it. so i replied with one word. bryant. not a deffinite win. but my thoughts for this years khsaa state tournament. i hope you understand what im saying and not taking anything to heart. heck all 4 could get upset. we never know. isnt that the joy of state?

iv been to state only a few times. 3 to wrestle and 1 to watch my brother. now i havent been around wrestling out side of my region for long but i can tell you when someone says this kid will "definitely win it" expecialy a kid whos never one a khsaa state title id call what your saying a long shot. not saying the kid is a long shot but the statement. my message may have been misinterpreted but iv also seen many upsets with "definitely win it" kids. iv wrestled tj chase boone and will bryant. Sean Fausz i have also watched and i kno hes got a very competitive side. but in all reality this thred asked a question. who do you THINK will win it. so i replied with one word. bryant. not a deffinite win. but my thoughts for this years khsaa state tournament. i hope you understand what im saying and not taking anything to heart. heck all 4 could get upset. we never know. isnt that the joy of state?

If you look what I posted, I said Bryant has the best shot, didn't use the definitely in my choice of words...

119 is a weak weight class..watch out for dixie's 119. he looked tough.

119 obviously isn't weak, they're are about 6 people who could win it man.