Sign in to follow this  
fchs145

Region 1 Predictions

I'd say right now you have to put kenneth brummett in the finals at 145. He's a region champion and is projected to place at state and neither Agnew or hey wood have qualified.

Ya I didn't put Brummett in cause he has been out. But ive been told he is coming back this week. Anyone know what/where Jenkinson is doing?

Ya I didn't put Brummett in cause he has been out. But ive been told he is coming back this week. Anyone know what/where Jenkinson is doing?

I heard from one of his team mates isnt taking it very seriously anymore and has been skipping practices and tournaments.

what are some interesting matchups for tomorrows duals? I know of Wurth and Boone at 119 and Risinger and Grubbs at 160 (This is risinger's first matches since the castle tournament dec. 4th)

Ervin and Moore at 125

Carr and Bennett at 130

Both potential Region finals matches

I hope Ranger 123 pays att to a couple of wins Ohio Co. had against Union Co & 1 against PT last night.

#14 Billy Moore over #5 Gabe Ervin 11 to 2 with the 2 Points coming from penalties on moore.

#22 Eric Poston's 1:30 second pin over #4 Jake Risinger.

# 29 Kyle Bunch also pinned      #14 Justin Wynne from PT. that makes him 3 for 4 against Wynne this year.

It was a great night of wrestling from all the boys from each team.

I usually don't like excuses but have to chime in. Gabe is under the weather and almost didn't wrestle thursday. He teched b. Moore in their last meeting. Good win for Moore since he's underrated I guess. Oh and btw, the score was 6-2.

Chime in while the wind is still blowing pridewrestler. And the reason you probably dont like making excuses is because thats all they are EXCUSES .  Still a good match from both boys.

sorry to chime in during the middle of a heated debate. But just saying im gonna throw caution to the wind and do a Top 4 predicition in each weight class tommorow. I'll be going off the latest results so keep speculation to a minimum, but please if I have results wrong let me know

Chime in while the wind is still blowing pridewrestler. And the reason you probably dont like making excuses is because thats all they are EXCUSES .  Still a good match from both boys.

I like that quote. might have to use it sometime. Can't wait til regions.

I just wanted to let people know that it wasn't a complete blow out in jakes match.......but I still can't take away the fact that he did get pinned....lol and no matter what I say on here that isn't going to change the face that he got pinned. 

I hope Ranger 123 pays att to a couple of wins Ohio Co. had against Union Co & 1 against PT last night.

#14 Billy Moore over #5 Gabe Ervin 11 to 2 with the 2 Points coming from penalties on moore.

#22 Eric Poston's 1:30 second pin over #4 Jake Risinger.

# 29 Kyle Bunch also pinned      #14 Justin Wynne from PT. that makes him 3 for 4 against Wynne this year.

It was a great night of wrestling from all the boys from each team.

Risingers been out for 2 months.

HE had the kid in a cradle and rolled him to far and got flipped on his back. That kid was beat.

I'm going to clear this up, even though 103 and pride already tried.

I'm not sure ubt i do think Gab was feeling bad, but no sure... Moore wrestled good though.

Jake Risinger was up like 10-0 and doninating the kid in the 1st minute, he got the kid in a cradle and jake rolled to hard and flipped on his back.  This is how he got pinned.

Don't worry about Jake he will be ready at the end of the season. He's been out a while so it takes some time to get back into the rhythm of things. End the end he'll be right were he suppose to be, on top in the Region.

So what if Risinger was up 10-0. That's one of the great things about wrestling, if your opponent makes one mistake the match can be over. But despite that Risinger will probably win if they face each other again

no first match since dec 4 i believe its posted in the previous comments

You are correct, i think it was then.

I just remember it was against Castle.