119 Belk Ryle defeats Ramos SK  6-3

125 Ruschell Ryle Tech Fall over Brown SK 16-1

130 Yocum SK defeats Ahern Ryle 6-2

135 Cooper SK Pins Hoskins Ryle in 1:20

140 Roberts SK Pins Wallace Ryle in 1:49

145 Herald SK pins Stephens Ryle in 1:05

152 Parker Ryle defeats Stevens SK 9-5

160 Coyle Ryle major decision over Bahr SK 11

Ryle did not have Gus Adams (injured hand) or Caleb Lonkard (not out from football) or Jake Williamson (academic vacation).  These teams will see each other several times in the next few weeks at the SWOWCA and the GMVWA  tournaments.

I don't have a dog in the fight anymore but it was good to see everyone out on the mats again.  After eight years of involvement to not have one to go watch is kind of difficult so I guess I will have to adopt a few for the season.  This was a close match.  Much closer than the score looked and both teams had fill ins at several weights.  Many kids a weight class above where they will be.  Gus Adams will help when he is back.  Ruschell and the heavier weights will be Ryle's strong suit this year.  Looks like Cooper and Herald will have a pretty easy time of it up in this area. 

Gray looks to be tough this year.  They have kids on their team that have been wrestling 6,7 or 8 years at this point.  Ryle has a bright future. :-)

Ryledad,

If you are on the market, we welcome you to be a Franklin County fan. :-D  Good team, very young, and should make some noise in the next 3 years.

I don't have a dog in the fight anymore but it was good to see everyone out on the mats again.  After eight years of involvement to not have one to go watch is kind of difficult so I guess I will have to adopt a few for the season.  This was a close match.  Much closer than the score looked and both teams had fill ins at several weights.  Many kids a weight class above where they will be.  Gus Adams will help when he is back.  Ruschell and the heavier weights will be Ryle's strong suit this year.  Looks like Cooper and Herald will have a pretty easy time of it up in this area. 

I think Lane Jones may be a bit of a challenge for Herald.

I think Lane Jones may be a bit of a challenge for Herald.

Lane did beat him twice last year.....soundly at the Dragon, but I think they miss each other.  Herald starting at 145 then dropping and Jones starting at 152 with a possible drop to 145.  If they do meet then Jones certainly has the edge in my opinion.  If Ervin goes 145, then I dont see either of these kids there with him