Sign in to follow this  
TigerCoach

Fern Creek opening

I am stepping down as head coach at Fern Creek High School.  With two little ones at home, I do not have the time it takes to run a successful program.  We will be looking for someone to replace me as soon as possible so that we can keep the guys going this off season.  Message me if you are interested or know someone that would be a good fit.  I will still be teaching in the building and will help out as much as possible. 

Sorry to hear that Coach.  It seemed like you guys had turned the corner and Fern Creek wrestling was ready to regain some it's former swagger.  I hope an energetic replacement is found and continues what you've been building. Good Luck, and thanks for all you hard work.

Sorry to hear it Josh.  You did a great job with the program and were definitely running things the right way.  I know those wrestlers are definitely going to miss you as well.  Thank you for all your help!!!!  I will keep an ear out of anyone who may be interested.  Take care...Thomas 

Sorry to here about your decision. Great job at FC. But you'll be back when the kids get older. Most of us do.

Thanks to everyone for their support.  We are still looking.  We have had 3 candidates that have not worked out for one reason or another.  I am hoping one of our alumni will step up, but we shall see.  If you are interested please call the school or PM me.  This team has some great kids coming in over the next 3-4 years.