Sign in to follow this  
kdsmith27

Hospitality Room at State

KY Coaches,

I know that you, along with myself was very disappointed with the hospitality room at our State Championships. Starting the second day of competition and again seeing the same ole stuff again, I was disgusted with how our coaches were being treated. After asking if KY USA Wrestling could sponsor our coaches room for the rest of the time at state, Attitudes started to change.

KY USA Wrestling was honored to sponsor the coaches room as a big THANK YOU to Kentucky Coaches who supported our/your Association thru the 09-10 wrestling season. KY USA Wrestling, Along with the KWCA have committed to take charge and sponsor our coaches room each year to support our coaches at State. Coaches work hard all season to bring there team/individuals to state and should be honored for there accomplishment with a room to relax and refuel with good food.

Thank you,

Keith D Smith

KY USA Wrestling Chairman

The hospitality room has historically been pitifull at state, but this year was an all time low.  It was down right disrespectful to the coaches.  Thank you very much Coach Smith for what you did.  It was greatly appreciated.  Unfortunately, the fans and far too many wrestlers were still subjected to 3 days of the concession stand.  We cannot allow that to happen again.

The hospitality room has historically been pitifull at state, but this year was an all time low.  It was down right disrespectful to the coaches.  Thank you very much Coach Smith for what you did.  It was greatly appreciated.  Unfortunately, the fans and far too many wrestlers were still subjected to 3 days of the concession stand.  We cannot allow that to happen again.

I agree

Sign in to follow this