Sign in to follow this  
OldSchool

Weather- Cancelling State as tourny not needed...

If the snow continues and all of us are off school we can simply type out the results as we see fit.  All the best and brightest with access to the internet and no school rules to keep them of the web will make the actual matches a moot point.

Same as regions there is no way the state tourney gets cancelled.  And I cannot see a school who would not allow their wrestlers to participate in the state tourney.

what are the predictions for the Lou, Lex, Frankfort area and the rest of the state?

I know here in Nky we are expecting about 7 inches. 

your're right Granby, but I do know that the North and South pole were once Tropical 200,000 years ago and that we have been in an ice age forever.  And that Al Gore doesn't know anything about science either, I also know that the Global Warming offices in DC have been closed for almost two weeks.  Another topic for another day.

Same as regions there is no way the state tourney gets cancelled.  And I cannot see a school who would not allow their wrestlers to participate in the state tourney.

what are the predictions for the Lou, Lex, Frankfort area and the rest of the state?

I know here in Nky we are expecting about 7 inches.

wow. It would be really hard to get there with 7 inches.