Sign in to follow this  
ryledad

Region 6

We have gotten to hear about all of these other regions but does anyone have anything to say about one of the toughest regions 6.  Who is going to  state from region 6 top 4 each weight.

We have gotten to hear about all of these other regions but does anyone have anything to say about one of the toughest regions 6.  Who is going to  state from region 6 top 4 each weight.

130 is pretty rediculas i think its palmer, cooper, supe thats gunna be a battle

215 finals should be fun to watch.

119 should be a toss up hahahahahaha :mrgreen:

140 everyone has beat everybody in the lane, roland, herald battle.

135 should be fun. i think hale or belew as the one seed

130 will be really exciting.

i heard that this is a 2 day tournament if so how much wrestling is done on friday and what time should it finish up on saturday

i heard that this is a 2 day tournament if so how much wrestling is done on friday and what time should it finish up on saturday

2 days is correct.  essentially rat tails and the first championship round on friday, plus consolations first round.

are the finals set at a certain time on saturday or will they roll on through to the finish

Wrestling starts at 10 on Saturday and I am assuming that they are wrestling straight through.  No other times mentioned except the start.

Here is my projections (not rankings):

Yenter

Brown

Adams

Parrot (I predict he wins the wrestle off)

Ruschell

Fausz

Castellano

Norberry

Hall

Supe

Sikra

Yocum

Ozborn

Chamblee (I heard he would end up here)

Miller

Woods

Palmer

Cooper

Supe

Bachman

Hale

Lonkard

Belew

Conrad

Roland

Jones

Herald

Spahr

Shotwell

Bolog

Bates

Stevens

Coyle

Brewer

Watson

Boesch

Mace

Lee

Gilland

Bahr

Sowder

Parker

Crawford

Schreck

Ilg

Dockery

Buckler

Lynch

Pruett

VanWinkle

Day

Lynch

Hwt

Frank

Beal

jones?

Maine

Team Projections

1. Ryle

2. Campbell County

3. Simon Kenton

4. Cooper

5. Scott

6. Conner

7. Dixie

8. Walton

9. Newport

10. Boone County

11. Bishop Brossart

12. Holmes

Simon Kenton High School on Friday night and Saturday (most of day) assuming that the promised global warming can kick in and keep us form getting canceled.  The real drama will be at the Thursday seed meeting

Ok a couple of changes to my predictions. At 112 I forgot about Hamlin from SK. I guess he was out of the lineup early in the year. He'll finish top 4. And Chamblee is at 171. How did they get him past the fat test for 130 where he originally was planning to go. You can't cheat on those right?  Seriously, Rich if your out there, let the boy wrestle an appropriate weight class. I think you were 189! Anyhow, Hero will make the podium. Haven't heard anything on the seeding so I'm not sure if there are any suprises, but we'll see tomorrow.

Ok a couple of changes to my predictions. At 112 I forgot about Hamlin from SK. I guess he was out of the lineup early in the year. He'll finish top 4. And Chamblee is at 171. How did they get him past the fat test for 130 where he originally was planning to go. You can't cheat on those right?  Seriously, Rich if your out there, let the boy wrestle an appropriate weight class. I think you were 189! Anyhow, Hero will make the podium. Haven't heard anything on the seeding so I'm not sure if there are any suprises, but we'll see tomorrow.

so this kid is 125 two weeks ago and now he is 171? what a growth spurt, damn puberty. i heard "grapplesackless" was 103 his senior year but two weeks before state he also went through puberty and had to wrestle 285, and now we all know him as "grapplesack"

I believe Ryle suffered only 1 first round loss (hvyweight).  I believe CampCo had 2 first round losses.  No big upsets though that I'm aware of.  Unless you count that Hero tanked.