Sign in to follow this  
moosenuckle

2010 summer tournaments

so has anyone set up any tournaments yet and if so where at and what is the date.

Most of the coachs that do spring/summer tournaments wait until after state to pick dates. I personally wish they would all ready have them done. Most people are already making a schedule. Coach McCoy sounds like he is hosting a bunch.

The Fern Creek Tournament is always the Saturday before Derby.  This year it's April 24th.  We will do Folk and Freestyle with staggered start times.  We are also working on a Triple Crown with Moore, us and then finishing with state at Central.  I let you know more about that when we work out the details.

The state tourney will be held at Central again in May.  We will have around the same number of mats and the format will be slightly different.  We are looking at ways to keep the wrestling going by either staggering it or deleting or completing certain styles on Friday.  As soon as we get details it will be posted.

will their be any that have sombo at them this summerthe tourneys i went to last year that had sombo got a lot of new wrestlers interested in it so hopefully i can get in on the action this summer

Not sure on the date but Conner is holding a border wars tournament in March. The flyer will be posted when it's ready. The Cougars had a loss in the family so give them sometime to get to ready.

Sign in to follow this