matrat

my top 6 rankings

1.Korey Shotwell 

2.Terrance Demery

3.Matt Slone 

4.Joe Whalen 

5.Cole Proctor 

6. TJ Bates 

So you don't think Grant Ohlmann's in the top six this year after finishing 2nd last year ?? Thanks for getting him fired up for the rest of the year!  :evil:

Thank you for motivation,Grant pinned whalen at Dragon and will show up at North Oldham this weekend with alot more motivation!Ohlman is an easy top six this year and possibly could win it all!

I see a lot of talk about Demery and Ohlman in the finals, but I think Shotwell is a tough contender too. Also is Johnson going to drop considering he beat Ohlman by I believe fine? If so I think 145 would be the toughest weight class. P.S. I know this isn't toughest weight class.

It was a accident leaving out Ohlman in my predictions.  I would have him 3rd or 4th.  I hope it did get him fired up though, he will have a chance to win it all.  Thats a pretty tough weight class this year, the top 4 are all good wrestlers.

wow really? lol

I guess everybody is entitled to their opinion but if my moves are so ugly whats that say about the kids i beat with those moves?

1 I didn't even use leg rides to beat Jarvis

2 Rowlett never stood a chance, point blank. Especially if he didn't even score on me...

And 3 if I'm so predictable how come they weren't able to stop me even though they "saw my moves coming cause I'm sooo predictable" ?

And as far as Johnson and Coyle goes, I am working my butt off so that I can beat them and prove my worth when state comes around because I know I have a chance to win it this year and I'm not letting anybody tell me otherwise.

Wow, you all got Michael all fired up.  And rightfully so...I don't know why you all consistently doubt him or portray him as a fluke, but the kid's got quality wins, with only one loss.  I could see if Jefferson County was a fluke tourney, kids have on days, but clearly it wasn't.  He has one loss out of something crazy like 55 matches this year.  I'm not saying he's the runaway favorite to win state, but there's no logical reason to not consider him one of the top 5, if not top 3...The record doesn't lie.

Wow, you all got Michael all fired up.  And rightfully so...I don't know why you all consistently doubt him or portray him as a fluke, but the kid's got quality wins, with only one loss.  I could see if Jefferson County was a fluke tourney, kids have on days, but clearly it wasn't.  He has one loss out of something crazy like 55 matches this year.  I'm not saying he's the runaway favorite to win state, but there's no logical reason to not consider him one of the top 5, if not top 3...The record doesn't lie.

Hey, I have him up there, isn't that all that matters?  :-D

I second what Pack is saying to say that Michael is a product of hard work.  He used the off season for what it was supposed to be used for and that is getting better.  The only thing I question is the number of matches.  He has an astronomical amount especially considering it is not State yet. :-o

1.John Fahy

2.T.J. Ruschell

3.Nick Paden 

4.Chase Boone

5.Felix Casa del Valle 

6.Zac Brown

Trust Me Ruschell Is Tough. His Family Knows How To Get To The Top. He Isn't Scared To Be Under The Lights.

Hey, I have him up there, isn't that all that matters?  :-D

Ya i agree with ranger. He is the one who actually knows how to do these rankings, and does a great job in my opinion.