Sign in to follow this  
oldwrestler81

St. Paris Graham vrs. Blair Acadaemy (New Jersey)

Since nobody in the entire state of Kentucky seems to be wrestling today, I thought I'd mention the two best teams in the country' are wrestling tonight in Urbana Oho.  This match took about two years to set up. For you diehard fans this is less than an hour away from northern Kentucky.  What are predictions for the match.  (Other then they will not call this one off for snow).

Great match,  Blair looked a little tired in the third but the atmosphere in the gym might have been a factor

Definitely was a factor.  I was in the gym along with Ranger jr I, Ranger jr II, and another of our middle school wrestlers.  It was a pretty awesome dual with Graham really dominating.  Some amazing wrestling; well worth the drive, price of admission (just happened to be free), and packing into the standing room only gym.

Definitely was a factor.  I was in the gym along with Ranger jr I, Ranger jr II, and another of our middle school wrestlers.  It was a pretty awesome dual with Graham really dominating.  Some amazing wrestling; well worth the drive, price of admission (just happened to be free), and packing into the standing room only gym.

I knew that was you on flowrestling 8-) :wink: 8-)

I knew that was you on flowrestling 8-) :wink: 8-)

I tried to get my 6 year old to run onto the mat and take Max Tommuseit (Graham 189) down and see if those biceps were real.  Getting on Flowrestling wasn't enough incentive to attack The Hulk.