Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2009/2010 - January 25

Aaron Back ranked 9 @ 152 looked good beating Whalen of Henry Clay handily.  Did Back beat Conner Coyle earlier this year?  Anyway, he looked like he could contend for state title.

When did this happen?  At 145?

who else from daviees should be ranked? I feel there should be some more fort campbell guys ranked but I accept most of our guys are too inconsistent

i believe our

125 logan frank

130 joey curtis

135 willy jenkinson

140 cory curtis

152 jarret allen

215 gage hocker

should all be ranked a little higher or atleast though of they are all very solid wrestlers with good records

i believe our

125 logan frank

130 joey curtis

135 willy jenkinson

140 cory curtis

152 jarret allen

215 gage hocker

should all be ranked a little higher or atleast though of they are all very solid wrestlers with good records

Who have they beaten?

Who have they beaten?

everyone of them has beat Apollo at least once, the 135 and 140 have both beat Ohio county and Christian county , Paducah Tilgman , fort campbell (we haven't wrestled union yet)  are the only teams that have any wrestlers that have beaten them, that i know of but I'm not completely sure

theres supposed to be some kind of seperation between "beat Ohio county and Christian county" and  "Paducah Tilgman , fort campbell (we haven't wrestled union yet)  are the only teams that have any wrestlers that have beaten them" sorry

everyone of them has beat Apollo at least once, the 135 and 140 have both beat Ohio county and Christian county , Paducah Tilgman , fort campbell (we haven't wrestled union yet)  are the only teams that have any wrestlers that have beaten them, that i know of but I'm not completely sure

obviously your facts are wrong... Ft. Camp. 215 has only lost to CC and Apollo in the region...

you all did not beat our starter at 130, and 140.. do a little research next time bud. 8-)

i think your 135 140 and 152 are all solid, i havent seen your 135 lose to anyone except zach pitman he is a trong wrestler and your 152 is very aggressive.

i think your 135 140 and 152 are all solid, i havent seen your 135 lose to anyone except zach pitman he is a trong wrestler and your 152 is very aggressive.

What this guy is saying is everyone from fort campbell will be in the state finals. Everyone. They all look solid. They are all strong. and they all are just shaq diesel good.  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

What this guy is saying is everyone from fort campbell will be in the state finals. Everyone. They all look solid. They are all strong. and they all are just shaq diesel good.  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

haha i wouldnt go that far.

Ranger,

Just wanting to know if your going to take a shot at the new "Rankings" before regions. I know this is a busy time of year, but I think we would all apprecite it.  Thanks for all of the work you do.

Good Luck!

I will definitely put out one more version in the next day or so.  Then next Monday or Tuesday I will probably get out my first edition of a full "report" like the Brakeman report (OH).

I will definitely put out one more version in the next day or so.  Then next Monday or Tuesday I will probably get out my first edition of a full "report" like the Brakeman report (OH).

sounds awesome ranger.

I thought he was talking about Daviees

Cause our 152 is not aggresive being a new guy

well our 152 isnt really aggressive either... but i think he was talking about us