Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2009/2010 - January 15

Interesting weekend at Woodford Co.

Danville's Luis Beto def Wyatt Courtney of Woodford Co. in overtime with a takedown.

Herald of SK def Beto 6-0. But Courtney def herald in a battle(16-12)

On another note, Alfredo Gonzalez(who is wayyyy underrated) and Mack Logsdon both looked very solid.

I'd like to thank nova39 for the comment on Travis Terranova. He doesn't make the wrestling news much. However, nova39 is not Travis nor his father. Just wanted to clear this up.

Interesting weekend at Woodford Co.

Danville's Luis Beto def Wyatt Courtney of Woodford Co. in overtime with a takedown.

Herald of SK def Beto 6-0. But Courtney def herald in a battle(16-12)

On another note, Alfredo Gonzalez(who is wayyyy underrated) and Mack Logsdon both looked very solid.

What weight did Beto, Courtney, and Herald wrestle each other at?

I'd like to thank nova39 for the comment on Travis Terranova. He doesn't make the wrestling news much. However, nova39 is not Travis nor his father. Just wanted to clear this up.

Well, you can imagine why I thought it was...

Terrence demery just beat a bumped up Dan Thomson from north oldham 10 - 4 in the 145 bout. It ws a good match. Was lookin forward to a Demery v Grant Ohlman match but Trinity brought their jv understandable seein as they got a big dual tomorrow.

Last night Devante Unnikrishnan beat Zach Tucker 9-3 @119

Jordan Scheler majored(could be wrong about that) Jake Weedman@135

Deshawn Barrow beat Cory Kimbley 7-6@140

shouldn't affect rankings much, just an FYI

Huffine suffered a shoulder injury, and he said it might end his season.  I certainly hope not, he's fun to watch and it's his senior year...nobody's HS career should end like that. 

Last night Devante Unnikrishnan beat Zach Tucker 9-3 @119

Jordan Scheler majored(could be wrong about that) Jake Weedman@135

Deshawn Barrow beat Cory Kimbley 7-6@140

shouldn't affect rankings much, just an FYI

Huffine suffered a shoulder injury, and he said it might end his season.  I certainly hope not, he's fun to watch and it's his senior year...nobody's HS career should end like that.

Yet another A beat B, B beat C, C beat A. Tucker has dominated every match with Tyler Lancaster from Eastern this year, yet Lancaster beat Unnikrishnan, who by the look of the score controlled Tucker. Is Tucker battling any injuries or anything? He's been upset twice within the last week, one of them being by tech-fall.

Yet another A beat B, B beat C, C beat A. Tucker has dominated every match with Tyler Lancaster from Eastern this year, yet Lancaster beat Unnikrishnan, who by the look of the score controlled Tucker. Is Tucker battling any injuries or anything? He's been upset twice within the last week, one of them being by tech-fall.

Call it whatever you like, you posted Tyler's wins after Regional duals, I was simply doing the same for my kid.  And if you notice,  I also added that I don't think it should affect the rankings much.  I believe Ranger has said many times that he wants results of matches.  Notice the language of my post--nothing about he should be ranked above... or why isn't....higher.  I've never tried to take anything away from Tyler or any other member of your team, nor do I have plans to ever.  If that is your intention, well...that's your business.

Good Luck the rest of the season

Call it whatever you like, you posted Tyler's wins after Regional duals, I was simply doing the same for my kid.  And if you notice,  I also added that I don't think it should affect the rankings much.  I believe Ranger has said many times that he wants results of matches.  Notice the language of my post--nothing about he should be ranked above... or why isn't....higher.  I've never tried to take anything away from Tyler or any other member of your team, nor do I have plans to ever.  If that is your intention, well...that's your business.

Good Luck the rest of the season

Coach, I think you misunderstood my post a little. I wasn't in any way trying to take anything away from your team either. I was just commenting on the fact that it was another example of the ABC situation that Ranger posted about earlier. I agree it shouldn't affect the rankings much. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see Devante turn it around on him at Regionals, it was a close match. 

Just for the record, it was another teammate that posted all the wins after Region Duals. There was no ill will meant towards you. Good Luck to you and your guys as well.

Secondly, I really was just wondering if Tucker was battling an injury or anything, because he's looked really solid all year until the 2 losses this past week.

levi schafer of moore(130) beat ryan barnett if st.x at jefferson countr, i think it was 7-2 possible not sure but it was a pretty handling match, levi controled most of the match just putting that out there

"Cooper vrs Ryle tonite:

140- Roland (Ryle) pins Jones in the first period"

I didnt think Cooper wrestled Ryle in a dual Wednesday night??