Sign in to follow this  
Ptwrestling

Best pound for pound wrestler in kentucky?

who does everybody think it is?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. who does everybody think it is?

• John Fahy
    • Caleb Ervin
    • Josh Johnson
    • Brent Hitchings
    • Somebody else

I would have to disagree with that last statement old timer, Caleb didn't almost lose last week, he was in control for the most part, it was a good match though, but you can't compare wrestling at 140 with wrestling at 103.  We know the real competition is not at 103

I would have to disagree with that last statement old timer, Caleb didn't almost lose last week, he was in control for the most part, it was a good match though, but you can't compare wrestling at 140 with wrestling at 103.  We know the real competition is not at 103

im pretty sure Fahy is 112 now

Yes he is wrestling 112 this year but he was saying how fahy tech everyone last year, but 112 or 103 they don't compare with 135 or 140 does anyone disagree

Well yes the competation from 130-140 is alot tougher then 103 and 112 since you rarely find seniors at those weights. Just like how Andrew Campolattano (from New Jersey) is so impressive for being undefeated at 189 since his freshman year

so Fahy gets penalized for his body type??  Fahy is at 112 because team needs him there.  He could win state at 119  125 and possibly 130  Could anyone else move up that  many classes.  Not saying Fahy is the right answer but don't knock him because of his weight!!

I'm not knocking him because of his body type, i just said the competition at the 103/112 is nothing like the competition at the 130-152 weight classes. I saw him today he is a very technical wrestler who could probably wrestle 125 pretty easy

so Fahy gets penalized for his body type??  Fahy is at 112 because team needs him there.  He could win state at 119  125 and possibly 130  Could anyone else move up that  many classes.  Not saying Fahy is the right answer but don't knock him because of his weight!!

Fahy is definitely up there. He's more dominant than caleb, but wrestle smart is right the weight class has some affect on that. If he was in higher weight classes he could definitly still win state, buti just don't think he would be that dominant.