eastcoast

fern creek middle school duals

can't wait till jan.2nd 2010 to watch that kid fracone or frankrone how ever its spelled,dominate the tournament at 103 or 110 whatever he weighs in at,that kid will win middleschool state as a 6th grader if he stays healthy.

If everyone comes 103 will be the toughest weight class.

Ervin - Union

D. Lampe - River City

Kahl - Trinity

Rusch - N. Oldham

Shirkey - E. Oldham

All state champs and state placers

Plus the kids from Indiana

Fausz from Campbell is wrestilng in Ohio the next 2 days so he probably won't come but

if he does he should take 110. If Lampe goes 103 Frankrone will have to go 110.  We'll have to wait and see.

This is going to be a very competitive tournament.

This is the kind of tournament I love, with sooo much talent going to be there. I haven't seen Brock Ervin since the National Duals last March. Can't wait to see him wrestle again. But, Like Wristandahalf said, 103 is a stacked division. this will be a late Christmas present for me just to watch all these kids coming into this tournament

Don't leave out the kid from Gray, I saw him beat D. Lampe at Oldham and had a close match with Kahl at Elder yesterday 6-3.  I think his name is Belk.  But like you guys said 103 is loaded.

Kahl beat J. Lampe in the finals 4-2 in o/t. Great match that went back and forth with Kahl getting the takedown to win. Jackson Oxford from Union pinned Shirkey to take third. Oxford had J. Lampe on his back in the semis when Lampe made a bad move and just about got stuck. Many at mat side thought he was stuck. He tied it up 5 to5 but Lampe came storming back to take a comfortable win.

96 - Connor Wilkerson from East rolled through the bracket. No one gave him much of a match the whole day. He beat Keegan Duncan from North Oldham. Keegan got the first takedown and then Connor rolled from there.

Colton Elkins won at 89 - can't remember who he beat and Max Korfhage took third.

Notable match Wiley from Connor beat Sheehan 6 to 3 in a close match.

Bindner beat Barton from Trinity 4-2.

Kahl got MOW for his win over Lampe.

Thanks. Obviously Ervin didn't show up. Big win by Kahl, that's his third in a row over Lampe. (2 this summer) What was the score of John's match when he got pinned?

Fahy (Trinity) over Gahafer I think (Union) at 117

110 Rusch (North Oldham) over Frankrone (River City)

140 Ball (East Oldham) over Fern Creek kid

185 Connor kid over Trinity Kid

Hvy Crosby (Anderson) over Trinity kid

Sorry can't remember the others

They usually post the results at the middle school site KYSWA.ORG when they get a chance

Fern Creek also ran an elementary tourney today (Sunday) with over 200 kids.

Completely done and out by 2:15 - nice!!!!