Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2009/2010 - December 22

Logsdon didn't wrestle well.  Was beating Abney by 7-8 pts and got pinned w/ 30 secs left (hiptoss) and then let Lacy pin him with a chancery (Logsdon beat Lacy last week).  He's got some work to do if he plans on stayin in the top 5 this yr.

Despite Logsdon's slide Woodford seems to have gotten back on track some by dominating Region 7 (as they should).

Woodford didn't dominate Tates Creek. Woodford won by 2 team points.

Logsdon didn't wrestle well.  Was beating Abney by 7-8 pts and got pinned w/ 30 secs left (hiptoss) and then let Lacy pin him with a chancery (Logsdon beat Lacy last week).  He's got some work to do if he plans on stayin in the top 5 this yr.

Despite Logsdon's slide Woodford seems to have gotten back on track some by dominating Region 7 (as they should).

He was beating Abney 10-6, before he got pinned in the 3rd period... And Woodford didn't dominate region 7, they didn't blow everyone out.

Woodford County's 145 is Alfredo Gonzalez not Patrick Blevins. Him and Stephen Kimbrell from TC beat Chris Brunker from Harrison County. And Stephen Beat Alfredo. But it was a good match.

He was beating Abney 10-6, before he got pinned in the 3rd period... And Woodford didn't dominate region 7, they didn't blow everyone out.

there was no way the score was that close i looked at the score and cant remember the exact score but it was getting out of hand

ya maybe if u give him the backpoints when he turned him in the 3rd and stuck him but before that noway

why dose the points matter he got stuck thats how he lost the match. yea he was up on points and got cocky and paid the price

why dose the points matter he got stuck thats how he lost the match. yea he was up on points and got cocky and paid the price

well u got me on the why dose the score before the fall matter but i wouldnt say he was cocky at all

hey ranger i was wondering what happened to  Mon Co's    John Anderson 

i seen him on previous rankings but dont see him on this one?

from what i understand he won't be wrestling this year.  Hasn't wrestled or certified this year. ??????

Hey Ranger, Show some love to Boyle Co. on the team level. They have defeated a few teams and came away with a hard fought victory over Danville tonight.

I was actually impressed with the numbers and aggressiveness of the Boyle team when I saw them earlier this year.  This is probably a good time for a refresher on how I do these rankings and why Boyle probably won't show up for a bit.  First, the dual rankings are only for the top 16 and only consider those teams who will be attending the state duals tournament.  So even if you beat Ryle, Trinity, or Larue you may not end up on the dual list if you didn't qualify.  The larger team ranking list is based on predicted finish at the individual state tournament.  So in order to score points you need to have individuals ranked.  To this point I haven't identified any Boyle kids in the top 25 or so.  When that happens you will see them start to rise.

This is probably a good time for a refresher on how I do these rankings and why Boyle probably won't show up for a bit.  First, the dual rankings are only for the top 16 and only consider those teams who will be attending the state duals tournament.  So even if you beat Ryley, Trinity, or Laure you may not end up on the dual list if you didn't qualify.  The larger team ranking list is based on predicted finish at the individual state tournament.  So in order to score points you need to have individuals ranked.  To this point I haven't identified any Boyle kids in the top 25 or so.  When that happens you will see them start to rise.

I think this should be your disclaimer at the top of every rankings post.  Not that everyone will read it, but at least you can refer to it during the posts.

:-D

well u got me on the why dose the score before the fall matter but i wouldnt say he was cocky at all

well you know him better than i do so maybe he wasn't cocky my bad call on that one

Hey Ranger, Show some love to Boyle Co. on the team level. They have defeated a few teams and came away with a hard fought victory over Danville tonight.

Boyles 215 will definitely be someone to look at in the future. He was an ox, aggressive, strong and a drive to win. If he just learns more I could see him being very good. They have alot of wrestlers that have the potential to be good he just stood out to me.

Boyles 215 will definitely be someone to look at in the future. He was an ox, aggressive, strong and a drive to win. If he just learns more I could see him being very good. They have alot of wrestlers that have the potential to be good he just stood out to me.

the 215 is a football player thats been practicing about 2 weeks. he does O.K. but he really needs to get in wrestling shape. He finally realized how much different the two is.