Sign in to follow this  
wrestlesmart

Region 2 Duals

I know there should be some interesting matchups but there have been alot of weight movements, any interesting matchups to look out for this weekend

Johnson v. Demery

Terry v. Holtzclaw are ones right off the top of my head

Im pretty sure John will be missing Murphy and Johnson, not sure. But some that i would like to see are

Paden vs. Henderson

Cox vs. Terry if they are same weight

Demery vs. Beto

A. House vs. Newberyy

S. House vs. Frost

Im pretty sure John will be missing Murphy and Johnson, not sure. But some that i would like to see are

Paden vs. Henderson

Cox vs. Terry if they are same weight

Demery vs. Beto

A. House vs. Newberyy

S. House vs. Frost

Why will they miss??? jw

just wondering, but how in the world will they work this round of duals out, as there are now 9 teams in region 2?? I know the plan was 3 duals friday night 5 saturday, but no matter how you work it, SOMEONE will be forced to wrestle 6 duals saturday. i know central and larue have already wrestled his year, as well as john and larue. will one or both duals count for this round??  :|  :|

Every team wrestles 2 duals friday and 5 duals saturday. Thats how its worked in the past

that's what i'm saying: If they want to wrestle everyone THEY CAN'T DO IT THAT WAY! There are 9 teams which means everyone needs 8 duals. You can only wrestle 5 in a day. Even if they do 3 duals friday, atleast one team will need 6 duals on saturday.

that's what i'm saying: If they want to wrestle everyone THEY CAN'T DO IT THAT WAY! There are 9 teams which means everyone needs 8 duals. You can only wrestle 5 in a day. Even if they do 3 duals friday, atleast one team will need 6 duals on saturday.

What team or teams have been added to the region?

with day 1 over, whats your thoughts, and whats your thoughts about boyle county's wrestling team?

i was surprised they had a full line-up. they all seemed pretty strong and in good shape, they just need to work on there technique

Well A. House showed his butt after he lost to Frost. He slung his headgear and lost a team point then when he went to shake Adam Lindsey's hand he shoved it away.

I dont think that should go unchecked, I know when I played if you dissed a coach like that you would have hell to pay. I know North Hardins coach is a good man and im sure he will take care of that before the meets realy count...

with day 1 over, whats your thoughts, and whats your thoughts about boyle county's wrestling team?

Boyle Co.'s team in time will be a beast, they have alot of size. just need time to learn..  Good kids

I know there should be some interesting matchups but there have been alot of weight movements, any interesting matchups to look out for this weekend

[/

Central Hardin went 7 & 0 at Knox this past weekend

Well A. House showed his butt after he lost to Frost. He slung his headgear and lost a team point then when he went to shake Adam Lindsey's hand he shoved it away.

I dont think that should go unchecked, I know when I played if you dissed a coach like that you would have hell to pay. I know North Hardins coach is a good man and im sure he will take care of that before the meets realy count...

He was wrong and apoligized to coach Linsey, referee and glenn. It was a very good match, and could have went  either way.

He was wrong and apoligized to coach Linsey, referee and glenn. It was a very good match, and could have went  either way.

Your right it was one of the best matches all day saturday, I heard he told everyone he was sorry, im glad he did--he is a good kid----BIG TOO  lol

I Guess everyone forgot that the House (HWT) for North told everyone to F-off when he left the mat after his defeat. Thats unacceptable, I feel that deserves 500 up downs at the least. Maybe forfeit his next 2 matches. There needs to be a better punishment then 1 team point. Maybe 3 points from the team that =s a dec. or 6 team points which =s a pin, or what ever that wrestler scored on his last match.

The kid apologized to everyone involved, I was watching from the stands and went over to each person individually and apologized, let it go, there has been alot worse than that.  If he does it again that would be a different story

Well I was told he did something like that at his next meet- so where does it stop.

When do the ref's get to do more then just a point. Someone who knows more please tell me.