Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2009/2010 - December 14

hey #1 fan, if you read the first page of these rankings, then you will clearly find that Ranger123 says do not say, "why am I ranked #25 when I beat #24 last week in a dual that just makes you look silly." Now it makes you look silly, read what Ranger123 has to say before jumping straight into the rankings and discussion board

I don't think ranger is saying that you shouldn't post the result of the match. The key words here are, "WHY AM I".

Some people get on here and expect an explanation of the rankings for each person ranked above them. Even if that isn't ridiculous enough, he's expected to know the result of every match, every day, and update every week.

Yeah, what's up with that?  I thought I saw Browder at Tates Creek, but wasn't sure.  Why isn't he wrestling?

I believe House beat him in the wrestle off at the beginning of the season; who did he lose too?

I thought he only lose once at Tates Creek, not sure who it was :|

I believe House beat him in the wrestle off at the beginning of the season; who did he lose too?

I thought he only lose once at Tates Creek, not sure who it was :|

I haven't seen either of them lose, and I haven't seen Browder wrestle.  Whoever wrestled against Lafayette may have lost.  The Robinson kid for them has really improved.

Two different house brothers.  Aaron is NH 215 and Stephen is HW.  Stephen beat Justin is wrestle off by points for varsity position at beginning of year.  Stephen is actually 14-1, only lose was to lafayette. Aaron is 13-2. Both won KOB

13th ranked Omar Jarvis of Central beat 8th ranked Dair Shapirov of Jtown. Today in the rumble in the hive by tech fall 15-0. Omar came out strong and was just to much for Dair.

What other results do you have from the rumble in the hive?

Jake maupin of fairdale is probably out for the season with broken ankle

he has a broken growth plate and will be back in six weeks from what he said which will be about a week and a half before regionals

Ok Guys I have a dumb Q. Now I will say I know nothing about how u rank someone this is why I am asking this Q.

OK my son was ranked #26 in the 215 class -- At Oldham co. Duals he beat the # 8 ranked kid.  Now my son is 23rd and the other kids is 6th. can someone help and old dumb dad out here.  I am not bit**ing in any way please dont think that Im just unsure of how the ranking works... Thanks for your help guys and keep this great site going.....

Ok Guys I have a dumb Q. Now I will say I know nothing about how u rank someone this is why I am asking this Q.

OK my son was ranked #26 in the 215 class -- At Oldham co. Duals he beat the # 8 ranked kid.  Now my son is 23rd and the other kids is 6th. can someone help and old dumb dad out here.  I am not bit**ing in any way please dont think that Im just unsure of how the ranking works... Thanks for your help guys and keep this great site going.....

The difficulty we have ranking kids in wrestling is results are not reported or published anywhere.  Some papers (especially down your way) do a great job of reporting results.  Some coaches are dilligent about sending me results.  And some teams have amazing websites with results posted.  There are also so postings on here and pms from individuals, that have to be taken with a grain of salt because there are some on here who report bad information.  I don't think I was aware of the specific result you are referring to.  The big problem that often arises is when 3 or 4 wrestlers all beat each other. 

The difficulty we have ranking kids in wrestling is results are not reported or published anywhere.  Some papers (especially down your way) do a great job of reporting results.  Some coaches are dilligent about sending me results.  And some teams have amazing websites with results posted.  There are also so postings on here and pms from individuals, that have to be taken with a grain of salt because there are some on here who report bad information.  I don't think I was aware of the specific result you are referring to.  The big problem that often arises is when 3 or 4 wrestlers all beat each other.

That makes things a little more clear thank you.  The match I was talking about was at Oldham co. Duals Cody Reeser beat McNealy in the 215 class-  but you have so much to keep up with I understand now things get missed. But please dont think im trying to brag on my son-- His time will come im sure, he is just in 9th grade.

thanks again...

That makes things a little more clear thank you.  The match I was talking about was at Oldham co. Duals Cody Reeser beat McNealy in the 215 class-  but you have so much to keep up with I understand now things get missed. But please dont think im trying to brag on my son-- His time will come im sure, he is just in 9th grade.

thanks again...

It should be noted that McNealy experienced tragedy in his family the week of the Oldham County Duals and was so sick that he went home after this match and didn't finish out the day. It isn't exactly representative. He was champion in his class at the Armstrong this week and was in the finals at King of the Bluegrass last week.

Brandon Abney pinned Mack Logsdon today at the Region 7 Duals.

Joe Whalen and Brian White dec. Andrew Wright today.

Zac Brown dec. Robert Bracco

Edward Reed pinned Derrick Campbell

Jimmy Lacy beatr Joe Davis

Will Bryant beat Zac Brown

Freddy Shadeh dec. Sam Bryant

lots of other results, can't remember them all.