Sign in to follow this  
kywrestler33

Underlooked wrestlers?

Cass Stanley from nelson at 189 or 171 this kid is like Tyler crow strong but its gonna be his first year and hes one of the most athletic specimens Ive ever seen he would def take out nelsons current 189 Matt Hillard(who is ridiculous ranked cus i beat him everyday)

Cass Stanley from nelson at 189 or 171 this kid is like Tyler crow strong but its gonna be his first year and hes one of the most athletic specimens Ive ever seen he would def take out nelsons current 189 Matt Hillard(who is ridiculous ranked cus i beat him everyday)

how u beat him when ur not even at practice?

i have noticed that its a garbage weightclass this year but i gotta  buddy cass stanley who played outside lb for county hes like 6'3 and hes 185 now butt he benches 300 and squats like in the 450s i want him to wrestle butt he dont want to start til i come back because hes shy  :?

he eat the number 6 kid its a really weak weight this year if u haven't noticed

I know the number 6 kid you're talking about during state last year this kid had been so sick he had lost down to 177 lb I think it may be a different out come this year I hope we get to see.

i have noticed that its a garbage weightclass this year but i gotta  buddy cass stanley who played outside lb for county hes like 6'3 and hes 185 now butt he benches 300 and squats like in the 450s i want him to wrestle butt he dont want to start til i come back because hes shy  :?

I figured out it was a weak weight class when I tried to see why Zimi John was 7th in the state after going 1-2 at the state tournament.

Shawn Hull did look very good taking down Jordan multiple times. I know it was just a scrimage but I didn't even think Shawn was on his level, I see him placing this year