PLD 130

Courtney

Maybe, but given the comments about him being light, I think he will make it back to 152. That might keep him away from Wolseifer. Though I wouldn't be suprised to see him bump up for a match with John somewhere during the season. Plus, I think the team may need 145 open for Sheehan and Scott to fit in "comfortably". They have to have those guys scoring to make another title run next year. 5 champs will be a little tougher next season. But I'm not ruling it out (Parks, Lewis, Courtney, Starks, and Byrd will all be at the top of their weights).

I gotta question ... just curiosity is all. Did Courtney go 145 for the team effort, if he was only weighing like 143 as someone said why not 140 ? While he still got it done at 145, the odds of his winning 140 would have been much higher ... nearly a given. Although, i'm guessing Sheehan/Courtney at 140/145 probably worked out better than the other way around.

I think Harrison will stay at 145, possibly go up to 152, depends on how much he gains from lifting this summer. I do know that he didn't cut much, if at all last year. I actually think it would have worked out better with Harrison at 140 and Sheehan at 145, I think Blake was cutting too much but couldn't beat Harrison.

I think next year will work out good.

Courtney will win at 145' date=' Banks at 152 and Cooper at 160.[/quote']

I was wondering the same thing grappler. I think Wolseifer is the man around 152-160.

Oh, for a moment I forgot about him. Ya, he's the man where he goes. I'm betting 152 again.

Banks better hope he's not in his weight class....he can beat Courtney and Cooper, but I dont know about Wolseifer?

Wolsiefer didn't exactly hand Cooper his butt ... by any means. Actually, he pulled it out ... and it was a great match between two evenly matched beasts. If you were picking Cooper over him it wouldn't be out of line, but i'd still have to rank Wolsiefer higher until Cooper beat him.

To say Wolsiefer is the man wherever ... i disagree ... Wolsiefer really only hit the one big move on Cooper. And i suspect a Cooper won't have that happen a second time. If Cooper improves only a fraction of what he did between last year, it could be Wolsiefer chasing Cooper.

Wolsiefer didn't exactly hand Cooper his butt ... by any means. Actually' date=' he pulled it out ... and it was a great match between two evenly matched beasts. If you were picking Cooper over him it wouldn't be out of line, but i'd still have to rank Wolsiefer higher until Cooper beat him.

To say Wolsiefer is the man wherever ... i disagree ... Wolsiefer really only hit the one big move on Cooper. And i suspect a Cooper won't have that happen a second time. If Cooper improves only a fraction of what he did between last year, it could be Wolsiefer chasing Cooper.[/quote']

I agree it was a great match, BUT, the reason I take Wolsiefer is based what else I saw out of those guys. I would say Cooper looked like Cooper usually does. I thought John looked nervous for the first 5 minutes. He is usually much, much more agressive, even against tough competition. So I think you would see a much different Wolsiefer in a rematch.

Yeah, as i said ... i rank Wolsiefer higher unless Cooper would beat him ... or handles someone who beats him. I just don't think him beating Cooper is a given ... all i was trying to say. 8)

Yeah' date=' as i said ... i rank Wolsiefer higher unless Cooper would beat him ... or handles someone who beats him. I just don't think him beating Cooper is a given ... all i was trying to say. 8)[/quote']

Definitely not a given.

Bascailly there is nooooooo clue as to which weight class Harrison will go to next season..... only when that time comes around will we know. But I am sure which ever weight class it will be Harrison will give it his all just like he did this year...... I know these things as you can see by my screen name :)

courtney is one of the best i have ever seen but i dont know if he is unstoppable if he wrestles like s he can he is i thin khe would give anyone all they want but banks isnt any push over either he did beat courtney and i think wolsifer is good but i think cooper is one who will comeback and wrestle his best but john wolsifer courtney and banks in the same wieght class could be the toughest wieght there is next year but mitch ervin could jump in the and suprise one of the to