Ranger123

Rebel Rankings - 2006/2007 Preseason #1

Hey where is Billy Fuller from Campbell County at 215! He stuck tanen roe form mcreay county and he beat a few others at his weight class that are ranked on this rankings! He only lost to Reinhole leicht of Desales and Dale stone from conner which both were placers in the state tournament!

Hey where is Billy Fuller from Campbell County at 215! He stuck tanen roe form mcreay county and he beat a few others at his weight class that are ranked on this rankings! He only lost to Reinhole leicht of Desales and Dale stone from conner which both were placers in the state tournament!

Fuller is #9 on my list. He didn't stick Roe at state. Must have been another meet as I never saw that result.

Guest former_fc_wrestler
OOPS! Forgot the teams. These are really preliminary based only on the top 8 above, so much will change when we get more info.

1 Fern Creek

2 Woodford County

3 Larue County

4 Union County

5 North Hardin

Are you telling me that nobody out there has a problem with Fern Creek being ranked #1??? I find it hard to believe that nobody has a problem with that.

I would have a problem with Fern Creek being ranked ahead of Woodford but I think they are based on returning points. We lost a lot this year (Richard Starks, Smith, Goodrich, Fyffe). All of those guys were very good, Smith didn't perform as well as he should have. That's a lot of team points we don't have returning, even more if you throw in Rusty Parks. Once we figure out who's going what weight I think we will be fine. At least another top three performance.

shouldnt malcolm jackson be 1st? he beat peace at state duals. but then again he didnt make weight at regionals so we dont no how he wouldve done at state

Jackson is very good, but i view that Peace match as an anomaly ... i was shocked at the way Jackson handled Peace at first. But here's why Peace should be ranked over him.

Jackson was getting beat and outwrestled by Bowlds at the duels (same day), and then rolled Bowlds for a pin i believe. That same day Peace stomped Bowlds pretty bad and beat Howard. Jackson also lost to Butler at another tourney, who Peace also beat at state.

A rematch would be a great match to see and the best way to see who's got what !!

You also have to remember that sometimes wrestlers just have a hard time with another wrestler for one reason or another. Sometimes this is a mental thing and sometimes its just a conflict of styles that causes the match to be close.

When this happens the better wrestler usually is able to defeat handedly other wrestlers that the other one has problems with.

South Oldham should be a top 10 and possibly top 5 team next year, if things go as they should. Several starters sat out because of injuries this year, plus there are incoming freshmen that will make an impact.

South Oldham should be a top 10 and possibly top 5 team next year' date=' if things go as they should. Several starters sat out because of injuries this year, plus there are incoming freshmen that will make an impact.[/quote']

So who will be stepping up and at what weights?