BALL-N-CHAIN

Strongest High School Wrestler

i bet dinubus is just jealous because he tried the same thing on youtube and nobody watched it haha. oh hand for the horizontal body extension thing, ohh yea photoshoped 385, c'mon dont u know this? haha

How foolish of me. Lol.

:roll: Hey, your intelligence level might get you to be president.  I mean if Dubya can do it, anyone can.

That's not the first time that your antics have been called out and you went straight to insulting someone's intelligence. Could it be the fact your insecure about your own intelligence? I'll let you decide that one. Here is some advice though (from someone who is way below your level of intelligence) just chill out. 

My antics?

I already posted links to show how everything the "strongest wrestler" did was done.  The sideways pull up is easy, especially with keeping the lower arm fully extended as this kid did.  But anyway, please explain on my "antics". 

BTW:  We all know your intelligence level is way below mine.  You don't need to bring that to our attention.

? this guy better be like the smartest guy in the world to be calling every one out on intelligence. well with the little swipe of intelligence that i have, i  come to the conclusion that dinubus is an all-american party fouler.  :evil:

BTW:  We all know your intelligence level is way below mine.  You don't need to bring that to our attention.

What ever makes you sleep at night bruh!  :-D

That's not the first time that your antics have been called out and you went straight to insulting someone's intelligence. Could it be the fact your insecure about your own intelligence? I'll let you decide that one. Here is some advice though (from someone who is way below your level of intelligence) just chill out. 

Quite possibly the Zing of all Zings? Theres the Danger I know!

Om, look at your quote - right above it - and notice that it was "the bear" that posted it, not danger.

I'm not into "zing", so ZAP :roll:

Om, look at your quote - right above it - and notice that it was "the bear" that posted it, not danger.

I wanna give you a ZJ.

You definitely are an all american party fouler lol.

Hey now what was wrong with Dubya?  Heck he was smart enough to become president.

As a matter of fact he won Twice.  Sounds to me someone has pe.. oops I mean intelligence envy.

And I'm certain he couldn't have done any worse than what our prez is doing now.  I know maybe if he has another national press conference to talk to the American People we will definably turn the economy around.  :-D

Oh yeah by the way.

How come everyone gets on Dinubus;  Yet I'm the one with 144 smites and he only has 60.  Hmmm and the world will never know.  :-o

Oh yeah by the way.

How come everyone gets on Dinubus;  Yet I'm the one with 144 smites and he only has 60.  Hmmm and the world will never know.   :-o

I guess its probably the same reason I haven't gotten into a fight with anyone on here, but every time I get on I have about 4 new smites. People just smite people as soon as they see him. Lol.

Hey now what was wrong with Dubya?  Heck he was smart enough to become president.

As a matter of fact he won Twice.  Sounds to me someone has pe.. oops I mean intelligence envy.

And I'm certain he couldn't have done any worse than what our prez is doing now.  I know maybe if he has another national press conference to talk to the American People we will definably turn the economy around.   :-D

/ignore user

I tihnk we are all avoiding the fact that Duncan Caddell is the strongest high school wrestler

Oh yeah. I forgot about that lol. Good on ya for pointing that one out.