Sign in to follow this  
matrat

what was the craziest move u have ever see and by who?

kyle your grammer never ceases to amaze me  :-D. anyway i would have to say one of the craziest moves i have ever seen was that lateral drop type thing harrison courtney hit on daniel thueneman.

at Woodford camp one year Nate Carr jr came up to the camp. him and Joey Patterson were wrestling when i see Nate get in on a sweep, he then put the leg over his head, locks under Joeys leg and over his head and sends him head over heels. wildest thing  i have ever seen

at Woodford camp one year Nate Carr jr came up to the camp. him and Joey Patterson were wrestling when i see Nate get in on a sweep, he then put the leg over his head, locks under Joeys leg and over his head and sends him head over heels. wildest thing  i have ever seen

Haha thanks for sharing that with everyone :-D.  I definitely didn't know where I was lol.

Haha thanks for sharing that with everyone :-D.  I definitely didn't know where I was lol.

that was sooo funny joesy i thought you were dead at first, i was only in like the 5th grade, so it freaked me out.