Sign in to follow this  
BALL-N-CHAIN

Screen Name

I'm a Mama who spends a lot of hours around mats. Probably more hours in the last 10 years than I have doing anything else. Even have one in my house!

It's what you would be doing.   :-D

Oops, I meant you as a group in general, not specifically the previous poster.  Although, he would be too, I've got about 120lbs. on him.

we do sometimes. but thats only if we practice hard and do what were suspose to with out stoping or if out other coach comes in jason.. he likes to play around alot.. :mrgreen:

Kyle Ruschell's Mom! 

You must be so proud of him. I heard he was awesome to watch at the Cumberland Camp. Best wishes for a national championship this year.

Yes... we are quite proud of him... and are also hoping for a successful year... this one is his last so let's hope he goes out at the top of the medal stand.  Appreciate all the kind words and well wishes.

You must be so proud of him. I heard he was awesome to watch at the Cumberland Camp. Best wishes for a national championship this year.

forreal, he was a blast at the cumberland camp, its really cool to see how close barry and him are.