Sign in to follow this  
ksmarstonwrestler103

who to watch out for next year?

brock ervin

The kid is mean haha We were hanging out at state 2 years ago and he was telling us how Max and the other older brother were on top of the roof with a b-b gun and they shot Mitch in the forehead and Mitch fell down. Then he said he saw Max and them celebrating on the roof haha After that he said he started laughing and Mitch threw a shoe at him hahaha I was like man that is the funniest story I've ever heard.

If he is in the 9th grade next year I'm sure he will.

he wont be i believe he is in 7th grade but yenter could be head of the 103 class when he puts on weight and hardy hendren now that he will have quality workout partners will be someone to fear

The kid is mean haha We were hanging out at state 2 years ago and he was telling us how Max and the other older brother were on top of the roof with a b-b gun and they shot Mitch in the forehead and Mitch fell down. Then he said he saw Max and them celebrating on the roof haha After that he said he started laughing and Mitch threw a shoe at him hahaha I was like man that is the funniest story I've ever heard.

coach fulk is preety young hes only like 27 and hes doin good hes only had a 5 year program so far

LOL.  The program has completed 6 years this past season - 1st season 6 hs wrestlers, 2nd season 23 high school wrestlers, 3rd season first state placer, 4th season Coach Fulk took over the program and it placed 9th in team state duals and had 2 state placers, its 5th season, it placed 11th in state duals and had no state placers, and you know how it ended this past season.  However, this thread is about who to watch out for next year, not about the coaches, that is a different thread.  Read for content Larry.

our 189 is going to be alot more better cause as a sophmore he took third in region and was a first year wrestler

Yes. He will indeed be alot more better.

Zing.

stop with that its annoying. its zing this zing that. stop beating a dead horse and come up with  something better than.....zing.....

Anyway now that thats out, Robert Bracco is a name to fear, a loss to the best in the second round has him nipping at everybodies heel. Travis K will make sure theres no flukes this year. shane white, a name alot of you remember will be returning this year and im sure will post some points. Corey McCall, enough said, j/k the kid is going to be tough. Alfredo G, Curtis Gr., Patrick B, Brian White, Trey Gentry, Derick Cambelle will all be wrestlers to reckon with.

stop with that its annoying. its zing this zing that. stop beating a dead horse and come up with  something better than.....zing.....

Anyway now that thats out, Robert Bracco is a name to fear, a loss to the best in the second round has him nipping at everybodies heel. Travis K will make sure theres no flukes this year. shane white, a name alot of you remember will be returning this year and im sure will post some points. Corey McCall, enough said, j/k the kid is going to be tough. Alfredo G, Curtis Gr., Patrick B, Brian White, Trey Gentry, Derick Cambelle will all be wrestlers to reckon with.

I have already said numerous times that I will zing as I please, but since it obviously gets under your skin so much, I'll promise to stop using zing if you promise to stop talking only about Woodford County?

Uh from Fort Campbell I would say

David Sahms, espically if we get a full-time coach

Robbie Sahms if he comes back

Daniel Torres

Austin Simoneau

and Robert Wright

You all need to recruit like crazy, I know for a fact you all have some tough kids especially transfers every year. Good luck, BTW I saw David and Robbie at Wal-Mart, they need to gain some weight lol

I have already said numerous times that I will zing as I please, but since it obviously gets under your skin so much, I'll promise to stop using zing if you promise to stop talking only about Woodford County?

[/q

Why woodford id a great school to talk about

matter a fact to add on to that list some other wrestlers from woodford that will be tough next year r whyatt courtney, robbie vanderpool, jesse evans and dayne lewis

This is one topic I'd hate to say but, I agree w/ the Woodford boys. Not that I care who is on your team next year I'm also sure you don't care who is on Christian County's team next year but, I like to give credit where credit is due and if that means talking about how well these kids are doing or talking about some of the guys to look out for next year then I'll be the first to put it out there. I have a lot of pride in my team just like Kentucky10/Krasdklhfdsafdjsfitcsz has pride in their team's sorry if I misspelled your name dude it's just intimidating.  :evil: