monkeyroll

The champions!!

After deeply studying the brackets, and predicting upsets, here are my predictions:

103: Travis Sullivan (Wayne)

112: Coty Vinsant (Wayne)

119: Tyler Voth (Dunbar)

125: Eric Bryant (McCreary)

130: Bryan Peace (Ryle) (After Ozzy had the close match with Harlan I wonder whether he will pull out a top 4??)

135: Jacob Murton (Lawrence)

140: Daniel Thueneman (Scott)

145: Rob Aylor (Ryle) (I beleive he will pull it out, if not than Banks will win.)

152: Josh Cooper (Simon Kenton) (he will have a close one with Wolsiefer)

160: Austin Cooper (Simon Kenton)

171: Mark Jones (North Hardin) (I beleive Starks will crack under pressure)

189: Richard Starks (Woodford) (The only Woodford state champ)

215: Taylor Scherer (South Oldham)

275: Mike Clark (Trinity)

Teams:

1) Larue

2) Woodford

After I went through each weight and thought who would win each match I tallied the team points for Woodford and Larue, and I have Larue winning by 13.5, Good Luck to all!!!

monkeyroll,

Parker pinned Harlan in the "second" period, not a "two" point win. Better rethink 130 because I think Ozzie's got his title this year unless one them other boys got bottled up lightnin' in they shoes. And thanks for picking LaRue.

I agree with Pappy. I can see maybe predicting an upset over Parker, but not top 4 based on one match. Come on. He has been dominant all season and remember, he has been there before.

Bryant has a tough road, Miller, Scott, and Warner to take it all. That seems like a lot to ask.

Starks handled the pressure last weekend pretty well. He looked impressive. I know state is a whole different level of pressure, but remember, he will have a few of his friends down in the warmup area with him.

103- Travis Sulliavn

112- Cody Vinsant

119-Caleb Wood

125- Derek Scott

130-Ozzy Parker

135- Jacob Murton

140- Daniel Thueneman

145-Pat Banks

152-John Wolsiefer

160-Austin Cooper

171-Will Starks

189-Richard Starks

215-Taylor Sherer

275-Mike Clark

1) Larue County

OK, I'm predicting some upsets:

103 - Sullivan

112 - Luna

119 - Voth

125 - Scott

130 - Coleman

135 - Murton (MOW)

140 - Mines

145 - Banks

152 - Cooper

160 - Walls

171 - Zacur

189 - Starks

215 - Sherer

Hvwt - Clark

Western Kentucky shows better than previous years.

Woodford County in a blowout - followed by Larue.

wrestlng dad, i think the only way that woodford blows out laure is if they have 7 or 8 champions, which is possible but highly unlikely, the team scores should be very close 1 thru 4

These are my predictions:

103 - Travis Sullivan

112 - Joaquin Luna

119 - Caleb Wood(easily, maybe MOW)

125 - Derek Scott

130 - Ozzy Parker

135 - Jacob Murton

140 - Daniel Thueneman

145 - Pat Banks

152 - John Wolsifer

160 - Austin Cooper

171 - Ben Rupp (UNDERRATED!!!)

189 - Richard Starks

215 - Taylor Sherer

Hvwt - Mike Clark

112- Luna will win. last time he wrestled coty lewis, lewis was dog-tired by the beginning of the 2nd. he was also horribly stalling including: faking injuries, and one time he just ran out of the ring!

119- Caleb will defeat Murner easily in the finals.

171- Ben is tied 2-2 with mark jones, and when he wrestled will starks at WCI he shouldve won but the ref mad an awful takedown call.

I honestly think Cory Peters can make it to the semi-finals by the looks of the bracket. He looks determine to make a possible upset and be in the finals. Central had a heavyweight a few years ago that was ranked 7 like corey and then ended up placeing 2 at State. I wish everyone the best of luck including the Seniors.

Grandma,

You are obviously from Woodford County because your picks seem to be biased that way. However, I thing you give Lewis and Courtney too much credit. Lewis starts playing games everytime he gets in trouble which may work most of the time but not at a state tournament. Last time he faced Luna he had all kinds of injury time but received nothing but coaching and he just ran out of the ring one time which should have been a disqualification. Not exactly champion material. I also believe Courtney will be beaten by Banks from Larue County as he was a State Duals.

Looks good...except...

112 - Lewis

130 - Parker

145 - Courtney

171 - Starks

The team score will be close' date=' but Larue will come out on top.[/quote']

Grandma' date='

You are obviously from Woodford County because your picks seem to be biased that way. However, I thing you give Lewis and Courtney too much credit. Lewis starts playing games everytime he gets in trouble which may work most of the time but not at a state tournament. Last time he faced Luna he had all kinds of injury time but received nothing but coaching and he just ran out of the ring one time which should have been a disqualification. Not exactly champion material. I also believe Courtney will be beaten by Banks from Larue County as he was a State Duals.

I'm not from Woodford. But I stand by my picks.

Grandma,

You were right after all. I guess I'll have to learn to respect my elders a little better.

Looks good...except...

112 - Lewis

130 - Parker

145 - Courtney

171 - Starks

The team score will be close' date=' but Larue will come out on top.[/quote']

Grandma' date='

You were right after all. I guess I'll have to learn to respect my elders a little better.

[/quote']

Exactly... but I'm not really a grandma :lol: