Sign in to follow this  
Mortal

Kyle terry vs. John Hale

Who would win, both placed 6th at state. 125 & 130.  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win, both placed 6th at state. 125 & 130.

• John Hale?
    • Kyle terry?

hale is strong but terry is just too much of a scrappy kid, i say terry close score but i think terry would be able to take hale down and hale wouldnt be able to take down terry.

At the Amelia tounrmanet im pretty sure Hale had to wrestle Supe first round, Hale beat him 6-3.

I don't personally care either way, but will say that if you want to continue to start threads like this...at least be upfront about you being Kyle Terry.  I don't think anyone would mind to giving you an opinion...knowing that were giving you an opinion.  :x

I don't personally care either way, but will say that if you want to continue to start threads like this...at least be upfront about you being Kyle Terry.  I don't think anyone would mind to giving you an opinion...knowing that were giving you an opinion.  :x

Actually mortal is not Kyle Terry... lol. It's pretty easy to find out who Kyle Terry is on here if you just look. Go to Matrat's rankings of Top 8 through 130 and im sure you'll find out. lol.

haha dont you look dumb, matrat is kyle terry

haha dont you look dumb, matrat is kyle terry

I don't think you were supposed to say that lol. Thats why I told him to go look at his rankings.

My bad...this time...but it's not like Kyle doesn't do it all the time.  As far as feeling dumb, not at all, since all I was saying is for everyone to be upfront on the site..If you want an opinion about yourself or abilities..just say so.

i understand dude iam srry if i do come off cock i do not want to seem like that i promise u that so please dont see me as on of those people that like to talk bout themselves so iam srry if i came as as that

i understand dude iam srry if i do come off cock i do not want to seem like that i promise u that so please dont see me as on of those people that like to talk bout themselves so iam srry if i came as as that

i hope he meant cocky there

At the Amelia tounrmanet im pretty sure Hale had to wrestle Supe first round, Hale beat him 6-3.

ya but beating supe before regions and state means nothing becuase thats wear he turns it on

and i give this match to kyle terry because hale would not be able to takedown terry he would funk him and i think terry would take him down

i think terry would dominate him on the mate

i say kyle would win by 4 or 5 maybe more

I think it is interesting to see all of you "All American wrestlers" who don't win state titles and boast how well you do in the off season speak about how wonderful you are.  You need to work in a retail store together so that you can each stare at yourselves in the  dressing room mirror.  I would like to see the stats of how many of you gloaters end up finding your way into the finals over the past couple of years.  I have a sneaky suspicion the answer might be NONE!  In other words if you think you are good enough to win a title or make it to the finals you probably won't need to be talking about yourself.  It is the kiss of death.

I am not your dude.  There are four or five of you "dudes"  who just get so excited about stroking yourselves that it just gets old.  Not old but sad.  Unless you take your wrestling skills to a new level the closest you will ever get to a state title is your boastful remarks.  I am not overexcited just tired of your arrogance and an inability to back it up when it counts.

then dont read the dang post then if u wanna get on somebodys case then do it on ur own post we all train hard year around we all get on here and a little fun who are u to ruin it

ryledad u are a father of a wrestler from ryle im gusseing

u need to spend lesse time on this website

esspecially if you dont wrestle u complaine about what people type on hear for no reason just because of a disscussion about an intresting matchup

show me examples of kyle terry boasting on himself [and not joking posts]

by the way that joke about the wrestlers working at a retail store so they can stare at eachother in the miror was stupid

i win  :-D