Sign in to follow this  
DirtyUnderwear

SMALLEST HEAVYWEIGHTS!

i dont know how much he weighed but ryan harlow looked a little smaller than most of his competition, didnt matter in the end though he still got it done

yeah he was only like 230

Woodford's had some tiny heavyweights in recent years.  Last year Trey Gentry then Mike Slugantz and Hank Ward all should have been 215's but they had to go up because of the 215 lber.

Im not sure what recent means but.

One near and dear to me. (because I coached him)

Daniel Blevins (Holmes) 2003 weighed about 219 all year. 

Pinned Joe Berrows Central Hardin (3rd that year, state champion the next)in the quarter finals.

Defeated Phillip Baker by pin after winning by 5. 2 weeks before regional tourney. Lost to him in Semi's in overtime. (questionable call).

Also that year had put Zack Brewer (Paul Dunbar) on his back with a throw earlier in the year.  He had 4 losses going into state that year 3 to Brewer. Fell apart after the semi-finals match at state, like many do after a devistating loss. finished 6th that year.

Young (?) from oldham co a few years.

yeah he actually made weight at 215, but decided to wrestle heavy because he thought the competition was easier. i loved watching him cause he rode legs lol, it was quite funny.

LaRue had a heavy back during their 2001 State Duals Title run that weighed (no joke) less than their 215 did, and he was pretty close to 215. If i remember correctly, Lo'mack had to drink heavily to make heavy.

yeah he actually made weight at 215, but decided to wrestle heavy because he thought the competition was easier. i loved watching him cause he rode legs lol, it was quite funny.

Rode legs, shots, wrestled like a 171/ 189 pounder.

there used to be a heavyweight named James Cook, from Valley high school.

he was hands down the lightest heavy weight i saw, his senior year he never

weighed in over 205 lbs, he just couldent wrestle 215 because Eric Preher

was there....

thats about how much i weighed when i wrestled 215 this year. who is he?

Austin Simoneau, he won the Christian County Middle School Tourny at 230. He wanted to go to middle school regionals which he wouldve probably won and then go to state. But Mrs. Gusse refused to take him and instead made him go to Brentwood were he sprained his ankle and was out for the rest of the season

Austin Simoneau, he won the Christian County Middle School Tourny at 230. He wanted to go to middle school regionals which he wouldve probably won and then go to state. But Mrs. Gusse refused to take him and instead made him go to Brentwood were he sprained his ankle and was out for the rest of the season

Have you ever been to middle school regions? Then you cannot speculate that he would've "WON" the tournament.

Have you ever been to middle school regions? Then you cannot speculate that he would've "WON" the tournament.

Never have, I was just mirroring his confidence. I try to kinda reflect everybody on the team with my statements, cause personally I think I made Tre Such and Daniel Torres very overrated