Sign in to follow this  
ridge44

Whats everyones favortie song to warm up to before their matches?

i dnt listen to music i juss watch my appoint and i think its funny to see kids smack themselves lol :-o

Yeah that i kind of funny. When I was little I did it to intimidate my opponents lol Now i kind of just rub my legs pat them a bit just to keep my blood flow pumping.

Yeah that i kind of funny. When I was little I did it to intimidate my opponents lol Now i kind of just rub my legs pat them a bit just to keep my blood flow pumping.

you know that really does nothing right, the whole blood flowing thing because you slap your legs. now the only reason i could see slapping as a factor is when Dan Gable would intentially get his hand taped so he could slap his team members before the match, that is if they didnt care and if there parents allowed it.

But yea watching that dude from Franklin, what Brian somthingm, anyway he goes crazy before matches.

haha brian thompson, the kid that gets me is jeremy gardner i can see slaping a couple time but this kid makes sure he gets every inch of his body armpits, gooch everywhere its hylarious

haha brian thompson, the kid that gets me is jeremy gardner i can see slaping a couple time but this kid makes sure he gets every inch of his body armpits, gooch everywhere its hylarious

wht school does he go to

Franklin County he was a senior

No the funniest thing i have seen from that kid was at WCI. i don't know if he was faking the injury, but it looked like it, cause he was limping so dramatically when he was wrestling, but once the match was over he had no problem jumping, leaping, cartwheeling.....and screaming. Im talking battle cries here, not just "ohh yea i won!" Im talking " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Don't think he really said nething, just Vowels and constinates. haha

No the funniest thing i have seen from that kid was at WCI. i don't know if he was faking the injury, but it looked like it, cause he was limping so dramatically when he was wrestling, but once the match was over he had no problem jumping, leaping, cartwheeling.....and screaming. Im talking battle cries here, not just "ohh yea i won!" Im talking " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Don't think he really said nething, just Vowels and constinates. haha

this subject is about Whats everyone's favorite song to warm up to before their matches not i saw a kid faking an injury. Try to stay on the subject like this i like to warm up to headstrong.

this subject is about Whats everyone's favorite song to warm up to before their matches not i saw a kid faking an injury. Try to stay on the subject like this i like to warm up to headstrong.

Good job young grasshopper...

Impressive Joe D.

the general subject was warm up. some said they don't even listen to music. so we were on subject when we were talking about someone elses warm up rutine. good try state champ.

the general subject was warm up. some said they don't even listen to music. so we were on subject when we were talking about someone elses warm up rutine. good try state champ.

well mac the subject is music so let just try to stay on to the topic and i also like the song gives you hell

well mac the subject is music so let just try to stay on to the topic and i also like the song gives you hell

Its a K kiddo, i hate that. But ok you got me. Blue Moon of Kentucky- Bill Monroe and his Bluegrass Boys.

Gets me fired up.