Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings Pre-season 2009/2010 - MAR 3

hey i heard jude was going to 160,is this true does anybody know?]

I'm sure he doesn't even know it's the begining of summer. BTW, who cares?

i was just asking i didnt want u too be a smart ellic plus you dont wrestle anymore so hush

no im with jake i mean really why do u care u just not want him to get up to your weight or something and beat you find out in october im sure jj jude doesnt even know what he is goin to wrestle next year

i was just asking i didnt want u too be a smart ellic plus you dont wrestle anymore so hush

The only way I would stop wrestling is if I were dead  :mrgreen: I'm a fan of wrestling so I think it gives me a legit reason to speak on things. I mean if everyone who didn't wrestle anymore just shut up on this site, the site wouldn't exist. Anyway, I wasn't trying to be a smart ellic but I'm sure no one cares at this moment what weight class anyone goes. Weight is a horrible subject to speak on during the summer, if it were up to me it'd be non existant because people shouldn't worry about it. Like a famous screen name says JUST WRESTLE.

On the subject of Jude though, I see him winning it at any weight he goes next year. Even if he bumped to 171 which probably would be a push but if he did I think he could give Hitchings a shot. Maybe it's style difference but Jude gave as much as Brown wanted, which I think Brown is one of the better wrestlers to come through KY, one of the last people to give Davis a good match. I've wrestled both Olhman and Jude, this was last year, but I'd have to give it to Olhman but ever since state seeing hom much Jude has improved I think he could take it to Olhman. My prediction is they won't be in the same weight though. I think it will pan out Shotwell 145 Olhman 152 and Jude 160 as the champs of those three weights.

yes juse is a very good wrestler, and he is with a very good team to be exact, but if he goes 160 there is one thing im just saying, that preston shoopman wants it bad so if any of them work he will be workin harder lol thats kind of funny cause if he does get it this year that will be mccreary's first state champ lol we suck

well dont wrestle to were a ref can take a match away from you. work hard and dominate the match to were its out of the refs hands. preston shoopman is a hard worker and i hope he can pull out a state championship, but if jude goes 160 then its going to be a hard road for him. region finals would be a great match to watch if that happens.

oh im not its just usually we'll have somebody real good their senior year,and get cheated by a ref that isnt fair for example tanen roe

Just judging by your posts. You have a lot to learn. You can't "get cheated by a ref" if you never put yourself in the position to have a borderline call go against you.

Just judging by your posts. You have a lot to learn. You can't [glow=green,2,300]"get cheated by a ref"[/glow] if you never put yourself in the position to have a borderline call go against you.

i guarantee almost everyone reading this has used that excuse tho cuz im sure i have

Just judging by your posts. You have a lot to learn. You can't "get cheated by a ref" if you never put yourself in the position to have a borderline call go against you.

A ref's job is tough and a lot of times he can't always make the call everyone wants. When kids feel they get the shaft they blame it on everyone but who needs to be blamed, themself. So man up take responsibility for your actions instead of sulking over them. That is exactly why you need to make an undisputible score etc. like 385 says.

i guarantee almost everyone reading this has used that excuse tho cuz im sure i have

No real wrestler claims to be cheated by a ref. Thats just all there is to it. Refs should never be able to decide a match.

A ref's job is tough and a lot of times he can't always make the call everyone wants. When kids feel they get the shaft they blame it on everyone but who needs to be blamed, themself. So man up take responsibility for your actions instead of sulking over them. That is exactly why you need to make an undisputible score etc. like 385 says.

Exact tatctily.

Exact tatctily.

exactly any wrestler putting thereself in that situation gets called but wat if you throw somebody in bounds and its clear to everybody else and the ref doent say two that made me mad

exactly any wrestler putting thereself in that situation gets called but wat if you throw somebody in bounds and its clear to everybody else and the ref doent say two that made me mad

Thats why your supposed to control the center of the mat. Keep in the middle of the mat and throw them, and theres no way you can get called against you. Period.

Thats why your supposed to control the center of the mat. Keep in the middle of the mat and throw them, and theres no way you can get called against you. Period.

well everytime i set it up they would like run backwards

well everytime i set it up they would like run backwards

Well let them keep running, and get stalling called on them. You can't win this argument. There are no excuses.

Well let them keep running, and get stalling called on them. You can't win this argument. There are no excuses.

yes i know but why didnt the ref call stalling lol,anyways yes if jude goes 160 preston will have a rough time, because jude is very good, but nobody knows what he will go,but yea imma work hard this summer

yes i know but why didnt the ref call stalling lol,anyways yes if jude goes 160 preston will have a rough time, because jude is very good, but nobody knows what he will go,but yea imma work hard this summer

The ref doesn't have to call stalling and you can't expect the ref to call it. You just have to wrestle.

The ref doesn't have to call stalling and you can't expect the ref to call it. You just have to wrestle.

Agreed.