dbrown40

Cooper vs Murton

Brad Cooper and ? Murton met in finals of the ed-south open yesterday with Cooper coming out on top with a tech-fall 15-0. At this point it seems that the experience of Cooper was just to much for Murton to handle. Cooper seem sto be a beast this year. Good luck to the both of the wrestlers

That makes me feel much better about myself. I wrestled Cooper a year or so ago at an off season tournament and only lost 20-5. I went for a desperation lateral drop early in the 3rd to put myself out of my misery. Plus I was giving up 20 pounds to him.

yea, that's a good point...come to think of it, i had heard from a family member of Brad's that he hurt his knee and most likely his season was done?? are these results online somewhere? is brad definitely back this year?

Where will little Murton go after this year? Will he be a D1 prospect? Campbellsville has a freshman at 33 this year, Murton is probably better than payne or the other 33lber. Is he going to tag along and go with his brother to school? Cumberlands would have some good practice partners. Out of state he would fit in at a smaller D1 program, Ohio U, UTC, what year is Keefe the 33lber at UTC. Or maybe Indiana or Indianapolis thats not to far from home. He would have to cut weight alittle in college. His brother learned college is alot different than highschool after wrestling copper

Where will little Murton go after this year? Will he be a D1 prospect? Campbellsville has a freshman at 33 this year' date=' Murton is probably better than payne or the other 33lber. Is he going to tag along and go with his brother to school? Cumberlands would have some good practice partners. Out of state he would fit in at a smaller D1 program, Ohio U, UTC, what year is Keefe the 33lber at UTC. Or maybe Indiana or Indianapolis thats not to far from home. He would have to cut weight alittle in college. His brother learned college is alot different than highschool after wrestling copper[/quote']

At Campbellsville the 133's are Sophomore Kaci Payne,National Qualifier he was a runner up in VA in high school,Jessie Riggleman 2yrs of college experience,2xState Champion in VA high schools,almost reaching all american status,Justin Tally 2 years of College Experience,3rd or 4th in TENN high schools, He could beat everyone except for maybe Jessie,that guy is nuttin but technique n strength too,legs rides the shit out of you,n throws nice,so I'm feeling Jacob at 141 and Jairus at 149 after Chris Seta graduates tho!!!