Sign in to follow this  
ksmarstonwrestler103

That boy wrestled 119 he is talking about prps 103 brice or price

im not a midget, im jus vertically challegned, zack tucker from southern their 119 is my cousin we all are jus short, we arent midgets thank tho u queer

im not a midget, im jus vertically challegned, zack tucker from southern their 119 is my cousin we all are jus short, we arent midgets thank tho u queer

What grade are you in?

Wow. I didnt see you wrestle. How many did you win?

lost both matches. im a 1st year wrestler, i had a bad babd draw, i had fahy, bracco, paden, tj schyalr or how ever u spell it from oldham county

lost both matches. im a 1st year wrestler, i had a bad babd draw, i had fahy, bracco, paden, tj schyalr or how ever u spell it from oldham county

You never wrestled any of those guys at state, how did you have a bad draw?

You never wrestled any of those guys at state, how did you have a bad draw?

Exactly what I was thinking. You have to at least make it to those kids in order to wrestle them.

You had; 1st Round Justin Gross=Gross Fall 1:25, 2nd Round Jeremy Burnham=Burnham dec. 6-3

damn brice calm it down my bad but its me bullitt centrals 119 the one who allways talks to you with dusty

So Fahy is for sure bumping up? I'm going to go on a limb and say Fahy bumps to 119 Bradbury goes 125 and Hitchings will go 130. To see Brad jump the weight classes he did it only seems right for his brother to shoot up.

I see Yenter, Marston, Milford, on the podium for next year.  The rest will be filled with people we haven't seen or heard of yet.  Much like this year was.  As far as Brocco, he will be much much stronger at 112 than 103.  Too much weight cutting.

I see Yenter, Marston, Milford, on the podium for next year.  The rest will be filled with people we haven't seen or heard of yet.  Much like this year was.  As far as Brocco, he will be much much stronger at 112 than 103.  Too much weight cutting.

If Fahy moves up in weight, Yenter should win state with no problem.

If Ervin gains weight and ends up as Unions 103 pounder then he could be a high placer. He is 2-2 overall against yenter with his last victory coming in the state finals last year in middle school? or 2 years ago. Cant remember

If Ervin gains weight and ends up as Unions 103 pounder then he could be a high placer. He is 2-2 overall against yenter with his last victory coming in the state finals last year in middle school? or 2 years ago. Cant remember

What is the deal with this kid? I have heard people say that he is better than Fahy, but if he is 2-2 with Yenter than I would say obviously not. ukpridewrestler, can you help with this one?

Ive seen Brock wrestle and I can easily see him becoming the best of the Ervins, unless Caleb wins 3 titles. He isnt Fahy but he is definately good enough to place at 103 if he can at least make 95 pounds

Ive seen Brock wrestle and I can easily see him becoming the best of the Ervins, unless Caleb wins 3 titles. He isnt Fahy but he is definately good enough to place at 103 if he can at least make 95 pounds

Hes that small? And I think Caleb will likely win it 3 times.

Caleb is a heckuva wrestler.  I think next year whatever weight he goes, people talk about him like they did Courtney this year, or Wolsiefer in year's past.

Im pretty sure his two losses came along time ago and he has recently beaten him twice in a row. Not real sure about it. Brock and Logan Wedding have been close to the same weight a few years ago and I think brock wrestle yenter when he (brock) was bumped up a weight class.