Sign in to follow this  
egdir gniltserw 541

WHAT TEAMS DO YOU THINK WILL WIN IN THEIR REGION NEXT YEAR

Ryle has a shot??? Really whos gonna beat [glow=red,2,300]him[/glow]???

i didnt know ryle was a boy lol  :-D jp

but i think woodford will win region 7 AGAIN but i think Lafayette will give them a run for there money

really i just want to see a Lexington team win it

[move]go lafayette[/move]

[move]go tates creek[/move]

[move]go dunbar[/move]

[move]go henery clay[/move]

[move]go BRYAN STATION[/move]

i didnt know ryle was a boy lol  :-D jp

but i think woodford will win region 7 AGAIN but i think Lafayette will give them a run for there money

really i just want to see a Lexington team win it

[move]go lafayette[/move]

[move]go tates creek[/move]

[move]go dunbar[/move]

[move]go henery clay[/move]

[move]go BRYAN STATION[/move]

didnt bryan station graduate all 2 of their wrestlers

Union probably has Region 1 again, unless Fort Campbell has like a bunch of beasts move here, that actually wrestle

Haha. Unions Middle school squad is now pouring into the high school so they are just going to keep reloading with young talented wrestlers. I dont think Fort Campbell stands a chance.

didnt bryan station graduate all 2 of their wrestlers

lol wow, that was pretty funny...hey man give bryan station a break their coach is really turning that program around. three years ago they never even showed up to a tournament, this included regionals. now they have two placers...

lol wow, that was pretty funny...hey man give bryan station a break their coach is really turning that program around. three years ago they never even showed up to a tournament, this included regionals. now they have two placers...

thanks man it seems like im the only 1 still fighting the good fight 4 bryan station lol we did alot this year dont wanna say wat we did because i dont want people 2 think im bragging.

but still any city team winning region 7 would be great 4 me u guys(tates creek) came real close to doing it this year

we just fell apart at the end. we had an awesome season though. especially at the beginning i mean as a team we won like 15 straight duals before we barely lost to wayne county.

we just fell apart at the end. we had an awesome season though. especially at the beginning i mean as a team we won like 15 straight duals before we barely lost to wayne county.

yea u guys were lookin real good untill regions with sum of ur guys not winning zac being hurt gray going off and u hurting ur shoulder and state wasnt better either

Haha. Unions Middle school squad is now pouring into the high school so they are just going to keep reloading with young talented wrestlers. I dont think Fort Campbell stands a chance.

The Fort Campbell comment was meant as joke cause honestly Union is going to dominate Region 1 until the Ervins somehow run out

Anyone with thoughts about Region 5 next year??? I know North has a lot of kids coming back, and so does Eastern...What about South and Oldham? 

who is in region 5?

The Fort Campbell comment was meant as joke cause honestly Union is going to dominate Region 1 until the Ervins somehow run out

I think when the Ervins get done wrestling they just go breed more Ervins lol

who is in region 5?

There is talk of redoing the district for next year, but right now it South Oldham, North Oldham, Oldham County, KCD(no program next year), Ballard(no program this year), Jeffersontown, Eastern, and Fern Creek.

There is talk of redoing the district for next year, but right now it South Oldham, North Oldham, Oldham County, KCD(no program next year), Ballard(no program this year), Jeffersontown, Eastern, and Fern Creek.

i thought fern creek was supposed to be a good program i remember them at state like 2 years ago and they looked good

I believe Oldham will graduate quite a few this year, but they do have some very good younger guys.  I think Eastern will win it next year with the three Oldham County teams fighting for 2nd place.  South typically has the upper hand, but I believe OC has more state placers returning.  My best guess would be as follows for region 5 next year (assuming no re-districting takes place)

1.  Eastern

2.  Oldham

3.  South Oldham

4.  North Oldham

5.  Fern Creek

6.  J-Town

7/8.  KCD / Ballard (no teams)

i thought fern creek was supposed to be a good program i remember them at state like 2 years ago and they looked good

Fern Creek used to be great but has struggled recently. They changed coaches and took the program in a different direction. I think they'll be back, but it will take awhile.

that will never happen

I honestly think Union will be battling out with Christian County for the region in the next couple of years. We have a strong middle school program, it is not on Unions level just yet, but if Coach Burnham has his way with things he will not sit back seat to Union every year.