Sign in to follow this  
threequarter

RANGER123!!!

Rumor has it, after Thanksgiving dinner, instead of heading outside for a game of backyard football, they put on the headgear and head downstairs to the wrestling mats for a basement brawl / last man standing type thing.  lol

Actually there has only been one Ervin never to win a state title. It's Luke Ervin's dad. Everyone else has won it at least once.

I was wondering about that. So what if one of the younger ones doesn't make it? That's pressure! How would you like to be the only one of all your brothers and male cousins who doesn't make it. And have any of the girls ever tried to wrestle? Or do they only produce boys?  :evil:

I was wondering about that. So what if one of the younger ones doesn't make it? That's pressure! How would you like to be the only one of all your brothers and male cousins who doesn't make it. And have any of the girls ever tried to wrestle? Or do they only produce boys?  :evil:

They only produce great wrestlers and fiiiiiiiiiine females  :-D

Take a break ranger put your feet up and forget about the sport of wrestling for awhile, just remember to rank wofo high haha j/k :-D

Nice.  I'll take a week or so (focusing on things like my family, work, my honey-do list, youth wrestling) and be sure to get some of the middle school kids included.  Maybe March 1 or so.