Sign in to follow this  

MOST EXCITING MATCH AT STATE

i like the court mace robert robey match up for 7 and 8 at 152

dont remind of that match lol. i was winning by 3 points with like 30 seconds to go and court scored 4 points on me. good move on court mace' part though

osbourne and zarth match was 4-2 no stalling called there are lots of low scoring matches that have alot of action in them

actually zarth got hit for stalling once. he was way to much on the defensive if you ask me, and that is why he got hit...too many sprawls with no reshots.

osbourne and zarth match was 4-2 no stalling called there are lots of low scoring matches that have alot of action in them

yeah but when it's heavyweights, they very rarely take shots and push the action.

actually zarth got hit for stalling once. he was way to much on the defensive if you ask me, and that is why he got hit...too many sprawls with no reshots.

i agree he was really defensive. i think he could have won by a pretty good margin if he would have wrestled more offensive.

to be honest jack, i think he wrestled a little scared. not saying he was scared, but he seemed like he was. i think he was worried that the match could go either way, and he didnt want to mess up the chance to be a three timer. let alone the chance to be the only three time state champion from a lexington school. although as i said, i could be wrong.

i wouldnt say he was scared but he had a lot of pressure on him and i think he just wrestled a little more smart and carful. the way he wrestled ozzy the second time was much more entertaining and a pretty dominante match

How was it controversial?

well considering that houchens was about to stick lewis and he got off his back do to a potentially dangerous call that was pretty questionable i would call it controversial

well considering that houchens was about to stick lewis and he got off his back do to a potentially dangerous call that was pretty questionable i would call it controversial

That was their first match match at state and Ryan had not turned Lewis to NF criteria, yet received 2 points. Same thing happened with the roles reversed in their placing match except that Lewis had NF criteria and was awarded the same 2 points.

Several stopages in both matches for injuries from both wrestlers.

Very exciting stuff.

in those situations eminent near fall can be awarded in a potentially dangerous situation or an illegal hold if the points would have happened if not for the move then you can award the points.

if no count you can award 2 points for potentially dangerous and 3 for illegal (2 backs+1 illegal hold)

if a 2 count has happened you can award 3 for PD and 4 for illegal ( 3 bakcs+1 illegal hold)

thats why those points were awarded the way they were

what about fahy's first match when he got hit by a chair and put through a table and the kid hit a five star frog splash and about pinned him??

and during the match dusty stengel was playing a fight song riff on his guitar

and during the match dusty stengel was playing a fight song riff on his guitar

You kill me with that and tony tinnell walked out there with his stomach sucked in so he would look big and stocky