Sign in to follow this  

MOST EXCITING MATCH AT STATE

almost all of trey of woodfrod countys matches almost all of his wins were in overtime

Yeah I told Trey that he needs to tell the ref to just start all his matches in OT lol.

people were saying that zarths takedown was questinable but he had a definitive takedown earlier in the match that was not awarded, if they had awarded the earlier one and not the later one the result would have been the same

I totally agree that the refs missed that call early in the match, but to say that the result would've been the same seems kind of silly to me. Obviously it would be impossible to know really, but I definitely think an early score would've changed the way the rest of that match played out. And I don't think the call on that last takedown was necessarily a bad one, just looked like it could've probably gone either way from where I was sitting. But it sure does stink when the call isn't made in favor of the guy you're pulling for. I may be totally bias, but I don't see how anyone could've watched that match and not thought that Osbourne was the better wrestler on that night. Best finals match for sure!

I was so happy when Dusty won. He's deserved it.

Now he has nothing better to do than to call you at 3 a.m. and ask you what you're watching on tv! I bet your stoked lol!  :lol:

Zarth and Osbourne for sure.  Came down to the last few tenths of a second and should've gone to overtime in my opinion...

Irvin and Johnson simifinal was just as intense as Zarth and Osbourne

I think the finals for HW werent very exciting, but would have been had it been Whiting instead of Croney. I just feel like they would have been more equal

yes exactly what i was thinking, the HW match was such a one sided high scoring match, and thats never exciting because its just one big guy turning another big guy. Had it been Whiting and Croney i think it would have resembled the awsome Anthony Baily vs. Matt Byrd HW finals match.

yes exactly what i was thinking, the HW match was such a one sided high scoring match, and thats never exciting because its just one big guy turning another big guy. Had it been Whiting and Croney i think it would have resembled the awsome Anthony Baily vs. Matt Byrd HW finals match.

soory u did get to see that  Whitting got beat out , I guess the better wrestlers won out. well wrestler, and Harlows just a Junior..

I don't about that. Bailey vs Byrd was one of the best matches I think I've ever seen, just because it was for all the chips, and Matt Byrd was untouchable that whole year, and Bailey almost beat him. Possibly the best heavyweight match in Kentucky history?

I don't about that. Bailey vs Byrd was one of the best matches I think I've ever seen, just because it was for all the chips, and Matt Byrd was untouchable that whole year, and Bailey almost beat him. Possibly the best heavyweight match in Kentucky history?

bailey byrd whiting tripple threat

and i dont thing whiting could hang with either