Sign in to follow this  
wrestling4life

Who got it

Milford is a fast dude! His speed is outrageous. Fahy is an absolute monster though. I'd love to see how these guys would do at nationals.

I'd say most of these younger 103s like in region 1 Jeremy Burnham, Wade Willen, and Sahms will all bump up next year. They all have a big build and will probably put some meat on those bones.  :evil:

I see the top 103's next year being:

Milford, Ruschell, Yenter, and maybe Willen. (No clue if/how much he was cutting)

Coach of the Year went to Richard Brown of Trinity...

Shocker... the question that I keep asking myself is, how much of that state championship is he responsible for? I'm not trying to kick up dust or anything like that, I would just like to know from some of the Trinity boys what they think of Coach Brown. I mean, did he "recruit" Fahy? What about technique and conditioning? How much should we hold him accountable for? I just want to give credit where credit is due.

You can feel comfortable giving Coach Brown his props. Brad Hitchings was quoted in the Louisville paper heaping his praise and gratitude. I am confident the Fahy's enrolled John in the school that was best for him.

I think if you asked around you'd find there are many wrestlers around the state who are grateful to Coach for his help at national events and preparing for them.

Dusty Brown was in the Trinity's room in the off season. I wonder if Coach Brown has mixed feelings about helping him seeing that a Trinty kid lost to him. I doubt it.

Seriously, he is the perfect guy for the job. He was mentored by one of the finest men I have ever known, Eddie Rudolph.

You can feel comfortable giving Coach Brown his props. Brad Hitchings was quoted in the Louisville paper heaping his praise and gratitude. I am confident the Fahy's enrolled John in the school that was best for him.

I think if you asked around you'd find there are many wrestlers around the state who are grateful to Coach for his help at national events and preparing for them.

Dusty Brown was in the Trinity's room in the off season. I wonder if Coach Brown has mixed feelings about helping him seeing that a Trinty kid lost to him. I doubt it.

Seriously, he is the perfect guy for the job. He was mentored by one of the finest men I have ever known, Eddie Rudolph.

Yeah i was in their wrestling room with Dusty Brown and Grant Ohlmann. Thats funny now that I think of it. I hope that won't affect the fact that Trinity sometimes has open mats...

From my experience, I know Coach Brown to be passionate about wrestling and has always been open to help other wrestlers improve.  He certainly focuses most of his time on Trinity but as you pointed out, there are open mat opportunities as well where others would come and work out.

ya i thought that Zarth would get it for his exciting match with Osborne(best match of the night) but Davis. hey they voted

I agree with you Zarth did an awesome job, But I think that Harlow should have gotten MOW i mean he was off for two years came back to WIN state, and he was the only person to have a pin in the championship round.

I agree with you Zarth did an awesome job, But I think that Harlow should have gotten MOW i mean he was off for two years came back to WIN state, and he was the only person to have a pin in the championship round.

To be honest I give Harlow props but Croney had a much tougher bracket.