Bryant

Friedrich

Jaggers

Rupp

Orsello

Severs

Ath

Troxell

Is it just me, or is 112 particularly stacked this year???  Maybe I'm biased, because that's what I wrestled in high school.

this weight i thought was gonna be tougher with all the people that droupt out like brown lenz and warra so not really that stacked anymore

so...... i got to go with will and myron 2 but myron with the win

Both Byrant and Troxell are absolute monsters at there respective weights, espicaly considering that they are sophmores and freshman respectivley. I will say this as to the comment about Troxell being "depleated" from cutting weight. He has been wrestling at a very low weight for years now. I believe he wrestled as a 103 in middleschool for 3 years in a row (correct me if im wrong). I feel the reason he is so dominate is the reason he is able to cut the weight he does and still remain strong. That being said I have also wrestled Will Bryant, Levell, Wara (twice), and Lenz this season, and of those my money is on Will Bryant, However I feel troxell is just to big for him to handle so I see Troxell in the finals with Bradbury. Honestly tho, I could see Troxells size giving him the edge over Bradbury. Bradbury seemed to have trouble with the physical style of Wara at North Oldhams tournement, and Troxell is just as if not more so that style of physical wrestling.

Sorry for the wall of text, just my thoughts on the weight class.

not if duncan caddell has anything to say about it :lol:

:lol: Sad thing is I could see Caddells lil bro arguin about that one  :-D But Bubba Jenkins is code name for my secret pick. I'm sure you could easily guess though. haha