Has Been

Good Early Match-ups at State

Will chiba and Pace wrestle 2nd round like (pintowin) said :?jw

That means this match will be even better than earlier in the season.  Chiba doesn't cut weight, Pace Cuts ALOT. Said he cut close to twenty over christmas, granted he could have lost some weight. However, he will be feeling in Friday morning.

willbanks vs proctor

prediction?

I say Proctor, after seeing him wrestle lots of different styles at 152, the drop to 145 seems to fit him really well.  He's so long and has such good balance, people have to adjust to him.  I will add that I haven't seen much of Wilbanks.

Caleb Schneider will beat Lenz and it won't be close.  I watched Lenz wrestle at Conner two weeks ago very sloppy. Caleb is a true 125 pounder and he will probably pin Lenz.  You can't wrestle at 112 all year long and bump up two weights classes and think your going to be able to compete.

I agree completly, lenz will not be able to take down caleb...

I agree completly, lenz will not be able to take down caleb...

i think lenz will tear him up on his feet its on bottom i think lenz  will have troble being tilted but i stll give it to lenz by 2 or 3

145  First Round

Bollman ________

|___________

Wright_________|

Winner will get to wrestle Dust Brown, that's a tough way to start the tournament.

145  First Round

Bollman ________

|___________

Wright_________|

Winner will get to wrestle Dust Brown, that's a tough way to start the tournament.

I predict Wright. Maybe he was having an off day, but Bollman didn't look real strong at regionals.

either way, they both got the raw end of the deal on the random draw.  they got the toughest 2 seed and 3 seed respectively, and then whoever wins has to wrestle brown who will probably win it all.