kywrestling

who is the best at 135 (other than josh johnson)  

94 members have voted

1. 1. who is the best at 135 (other than josh johnson)

• Matt Slone
    • Luke Ervin
    • John Lampe
    • Rayshawn Graham
    • Duncan Caddell (this one is a joke! XD)

So I was coming home from my freinds house real real early one morning and I thought that I heard dogs coming after me so I took off running up the hill and ended up running through an evergreen tree and ripping my eye. Looking back I reliazed that the dogs were out there but that they had an electrical fence and were in no position to chase me but that didn't take the pain away so now I'm careful to watch out for trees in the dark while trespassing even if only for a moment

So I was coming home from my freinds house real real early one morning and I thought that I heard dogs coming after me so I took off running up the hill and ended up running through an evergreen tree and ripping my eye. Looking back I reliazed that the dogs were out there but that they had an electrical fence and were in no position to chase me but that didn't take the pain away so now I'm careful to watch out for trees in the dark while trespassing even if only for a moment

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS SMACK YOUR SELF DUFAS!

This fits nowhere in the context of "135". Come on guys. Lets keep it legit here, if you want to talk about personal stories, please do it on your own time, or in the general discussion forum.

You have a -53 karma already what you worried about?  :-D

Thats because im an attention getter! :D

i was totally wrong about luke that match agianst josh johnson was one of the best of the tournament no doubt

its horrible to say but if Johnson just would of stalled/ cheated, he would of won another state tourny. bummer ohhh well though i mean he as another year, so its all good for him and everybody knows he will still dominate.

its horrible to say but if Johnson just would of stalled/ cheated, he would of won another state tourny. bummer ohhh well though i mean he as another year, so its all good for him and everybody knows he will still dominate.

Not if Duncan Caddell has anything to say about it!  :wink:

that's true, KY10.  Thats what seperates Johnson from the rest....even when he had the chance to stall and win he got after it and paid the consequences.  He'll be back in 2010 and should dominate no matter if Ervin's in his weight or not.

Not if Caleb has anything to do with it. Caleb had Johnson crying by the end of the week at Jeff Jordan's camp last year.

I think you might want to recheck.  They only wrestled a couple of times during this camp and Caleb didn't score once on Josh.

I think you might want to recheck.  They only wrestled a couple of times during this camp and Caleb didn't score once on Josh.

I heard he was working him to...didnt know he had him crying

Maybe you should just wear a football helmet with a light on the top. It will protect your eyes and you can see in the dark. lol.

I went back and read the first page and alot of people were saying Luke Ervin wouldnt get past such and such. I geuss he proved you all wrong. BAHAHAHAHA!  :wink:

LURE ERVIN=135 2009 STATE CHAMP!!!

I went back and read the first page and alot of people were saying Luke Ervin wouldnt get past such and such. I geuss he proved you all wrong. BAHAHAHAHA!  :wink:

LURE ERVIN=135 2009 STATE CHAMP!!!

why did you put a line through his name?...

yea i didn't think he could beat josh but......

You weren't the only one. I was one of the few that thought Luke had somewhat of an advantage.

1. They were wrestling in the 2nd round and not in the Finals.

2. Josh had already beat Luke and might not be as ready for the match as he should be.

3. It is the state tournament and anything can happen and does happen.

4. Luke wasn't going to be the only Ervin that didn't win State.

5. Luke has a history of winning matches in the final seconds.

6. Luke's practice partners are Carr, Caleb,Issac Thomas and Issac Ervin. Three state champs and a state runner up.

He was ready.

You weren't the only one. I was one of the few that thought Luke had somewhat of an advantage.

1. They were wrestling in the 2nd round and not in the Finals.

2. Josh had already beat Luke and might not be as ready for the match as he should be.

3. It is the state tournament and anything can happen and does happen.

4. Luke wasn't going to be the only Ervin that didn't win State.

5. Luke has a history of winning matches in the final seconds.

6. Luke's practice partners are Carr, Caleb,Issac Thomas and Issac Ervin. Three state champs and a state runner up.He was ready.

That is a SQUAD of wrestling partners. I wonder who was most dominant out of all of them? I would say Caleb, but im sure they all had their days.