kywrestling

who is the best at 135 (other than josh johnson)  

94 members have voted

1. 1. who is the best at 135 (other than josh johnson)

• Matt Slone
    • Luke Ervin
    • John Lampe
    • Rayshawn Graham
    • Duncan Caddell (this one is a joke! XD)

Duncan Caddell got 5th, anyone want to run their mouth now???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Duncan Caddell got 5th, anyone want to run their mouth now???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

YOU WERE PROJECTING HIM A STATE CHAMP! I'LL RUN MY MOUTH ALL DAY  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Josh Johnson stuck him in 76 seconds. Then he lost to Lampe who got stuck by Johnson in 106 seconds.

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

and he poked zack michaels in the eye come on lol

and he poked zack michaels in the eye come on lol

I will admit he did once, but the kid hit the ground crying like four times. the first was legit, but the other three times were very obvious that he didn't, I mean Michaels stands up, Duncan's arms are around his waist, and Michaels hits the mat crying and saying he was poked in the eye. Michaels is a joke and a bad cheater. I wish that I could post the video on here so you all could see it.

Idk before the begining of this season I had ripped through 2/3 of my cornea and lost complete vision in my eye for a period of time ( days) and was one of the sickest feelings I have ever had. I was light sensitive for a long period of time as well ( weeks) and any light at all sent searing pain through my body, worse even then when I broke my wrist, and seeing as how it was extremally britit in the convention center he might have been in legitimate pain so do be to quick to jump to conclusions