Sign in to follow this  
wrestling man

Region 6

What team is the strongest  

1. 1. What team is the strongest

• Campbell County
    • Ryle
    • Sk

bates beats hale hands down! you can't judge two people by the way they wrestled caleb lonkard i've wrestled both of them and bates is by far better hale could not possibly improved that drastically in one year to beat him me and bates regional finals

With the finals looking like this....just a prediction.....I give Ryle the win.

I am going to take a stab at Region 6 finals pairings and outcomes:

103-Yenter CC v Ruschell Ryle     Ruschell by dec

112-Orsello-Ryle v R Supe Scott      Supe by dec

119-Osborne Ryle v. S Supe-Scott  or Cooper - SK  Osborne by fall  (I hear Supe may cut to 119-or he stays at 125)

125-Schneider CC v Palmer Ryle       Palmer by dec

130-Norbury SK v Bates Cooper       Norbury by maj dec

135  Roland Ryle v Bernard  BC     Roland by maj dec

140  Shotwell CC v Brewer Cooper     Shotwell by fall

145  Brown CC v Bolog Ryle         Brown by dec

152  Mace Ryle v Adams  Conner     Mace by dec

160  Lee  CC  v  Coyle  Ryle         Coyle by dec

171  Hogben Ryle v Bernard BC    Hogben by fall

189  Bradford Ryle v Dockery  Conner   Bradford by fall

215  Ilg CC v Van Winkle SK     Ilg by fall

HWT  Adams Ryle v Patrick SK    Adams by dec

What is it i Heard about osbourne Injured?

so is supe wrestling 125 or 119?

He weighed in this weekend at Conner Duals at 126 and some change.  Looks like he will be at 125 which will be stacked.  Supe, Schneider and Palmer.

supe will get the three seed or two seed and see schneider in the finals. that sucks for what ever 2 seed from another region gets paired with the loser of that semifinals match. either caleb or supe, take your pick...

supe will get the three seed or two seed and see schneider in the finals. that sucks for what ever 2 seed from another region gets paired with the loser of that semifinals match. either caleb or supe, take your pick...

So with Schneider and Supe in the finals according to your scenario that would mean a State Finalist from last year would place either 3rd or 4th in the Region. Boy would that upset some #1 or #2 from another region. It's gonna get interesting on Saturday!!!!!!!! I personally like Palmer's chances on winning the region and being a State Finalist again.  :-D

hmm... I think you might have something mixed up in that post tc. Caleb will probably get the #1 seed over Palmer since they have a common opponent in a kid from Sycamore, which someone commented on earlier, Caleb beating him and Palmer losing to him. Palmer will get the #2 seed and Supe the #3 seed. Palmer handled Supe at the dragon, don't see Supe beating him. Supe will take third, which I agree sucks for whatever #2 draws him at state. It should be Schneider and Palmer in the finals, a match that I am very much looking forward to.

i actually meant that supe and schneider would meet in the SEMIfinals. sorry for the messup, but schneider lost to me, and supe beat me. with palmer losing to the kid you mentioned, these seedings just got hairier. but as i said earlier, sucks for a 1 or two seed from another region.