Sign in to follow this  
woolenfromtheoc

Region 1

BEAR IF YOU HAD SOME SMART COMMENT TO SAY ABOUT ME OR WHAT EVER THEN YOU KNOW WHERE I AM BUT I AM OUT FOR THE SEASON DUE TO SCOLIE OSIS AND A POSSIBLE BACK SURGERY AND I WILL BE GOIN THROUGH 3 WEEKS OF THERAPY

:lol: I'm sorry I refuse to argue with you on a wrestling forum. Yes I know where you live and I'm sure your you couldn't settle anything because of your back how it is anyway, now itsn't that right? Okay then. Oh and btw maybe you should look into that injury b/c the closest thing i've heard of is scoliosis  :roll: Looks like the injury has kept you out of school too, huh?

now bear dont be mad because i stole your girl ok

and it kept me out of school at least 12-19 days so you got a problem

guys lets not get personal here...theres a time and a place for that..and the internet or some wrestling blog is not the place

All Jared had in his arsenal was mediocre leg wrestling at best...  After that didnt work he got frustrated and broke down.  The region looked very week this year.  Is it just me or did anyone else think so too?  Especially the 152 weightclass...  wow.

The region looked very week this year.  Is it just me or did anyone else think so too?  Especially the 152 weightclass...  wow.

Looked like everyone was dodging Ervin. Shaw from moved up and Lynch did as well.

All Jared had in his arsenal was mediocre leg wrestling at best...  After that didnt work he got frustrated and broke down.  The region looked very week this year.  Is it just me or did anyone else think so too?  Especially the 152 weightclass...  wow.

yeah region one is really bad now that henderson left...not

yeah region one is really bad now that Henderson left...not

You method Henderson, did the state even inquire into this matters trying to assist in resolving :?

Not that anyone in the stae care's other than true wrestling fans; but if it was footbal or basketball does the state accept that decision as well :?

well henderson had a good team and if henderson had a team this year it would be there year to shine at region and state... and also i went to region1 tourny and i saw some bad wrestling from many of people