19  Cam Co  Eric Spahr

20  PD  Curtis Madison

21  Fr Co  Wood Smith

22  Meade  Joey Carter

23  NH  Russell Rowlett

24  TC  Brandon Stockwell

25  Bou Co  Jose Soriano

get over it ima win JCTC

a little more history about shawn112. hes had that account for 3 years and he has been predicting himself to win every tournament that he participates in, and never does. i will eat a shoe if you win JCTC.

a little more history about shawn112. hes had that account for 3 years and he has been predicting himself to win every tournament that he participates in, and never does. i will eat a shoe if you win JCTC.

im going to hold you to that i think im seeded 5th or 6th

but thats good i want my bracket to be all zig zag so people can say where the heck did that kid come from and i can be like give me my dang bracket

125: Crayton McCain seeded 4th

1st place

im going to hold you to that i think im seeded 5th or 6th

but thats good i want my bracket to be all zig zag so people can say where the heck did that kid come from and i can be like give me my dang bracket

125: Crayton McCain seeded 4th

1st place

i think he has a chance so i mean ya lol it doesnt mean muh but still theres a chance

i think he has a chance so i mean ya lol it doesnt mean muh but still theres a chance

you only think he has a chance bc he's your friend lol.

thank you and its not imposable

who are you 385 by the way

its not impossible, but is very far from probable.

and im not going to tell you who i am, but i will say that i don't wrestle anymore, but when i did, you and i wrestled like 3 times and i won big every time.

Tim McKenney beat Josh Lewis from Trinity. Union went 6-3 as a team losing to Trinity, Tell City, and Reitz. Individual records off the top of my head are Neal Reburn (103/112) 6-3, Keaton Thomas (119) 8-1, Matt Young(125) 8-1, Aaron Carr(130) 9-0, Caleb (135) 9-0, Isaac Thomas(140) 8-1, Luke Ervin 145 8-1, Tim McKenney (215) 8-1. All are switching down to their intended weight class

just to let everyone know dakota kincer pinned johnson centrals 112 tonight in the first period. last week when the johnson central kid beat dakota was a fluke.

how do we know tonight wasnt a fluke and dakota just caught him on his back?

and also Zack Micheal dec Micheal Toth at lonesome

1  JH  Josh Johnson

2  Irq  Rayshawn Graham

3  HC  Cody Guiler

4  Ryle  Zack Roland

5  St X  John Lampe

6  Har Co  Trevor Maxwell

7  Eas  Tom Shirey

8  SO  Brandon Whitehouse

9  Old Co  Michael Toth

10  Lar Co  Shaquille Cox

11  Un Co  Isaac Thomas

12  Whit Co  Duncan Caddell

13  Dav Co  Alex Isbill

14  Ohio Co  Patrick Bunch

15  Moore  Zachary Michael

16  Man  Sam Tongate

17  Des  Zach Goldsmith

18  Coop  Lane Jones

19  Cam Co  Eric Spahr

20  PD  Curtis Madison

21  Fr Co  Wood Smith

22  Meade  Joey Carter

23  NH  Russell Rowlett

24  TC  Brandon Stockwell

25  Bou Co  Jose Soriano

how do we know tonight wasnt a fluke and dakota just caught him on his back?

well since dakota is ranked #2 at 103 and this kid isnt ranked i think its safe to safe 9 times out of 10 dakota would win. im not trying to say anything bad about johnson centrals 112 just dont want people to think dakota has turned into a bad wrestler and that he just wrestled a bad match the first time these two meet.

well since dakota is ranked #2 at 103 and this kid isnt ranked i think its safe to safe 9 times out of 10 dakota would win. im not trying to say anything bad about johnson centrals 112 just dont want people to think dakota has turned into a bad wrestler and that he just wrestled a bad match the first time these two meet.

thats understandable, i would be willing to say that if the two of them met 20 more times Dakota would likely win 19 of them.

i dont doubt it, i just felt like being difficult  :-D

nothing wrong with that... lol kincer is not a fluke or what not, he is going to handle himself. i cant wait to see him and Fahy, although im fairly sure Fahy will have his way with him, it will be the most competition John will see in Ky this year.

to be honest kincer doesnt impress me. everytime i watch him wrestle he seems sloppy and everywhere, but somehow still gets the job done. hey whatever works i guess...

well anyone that is a senior at 103 is going to be ranked high, mainly because its 60% freshman/first year wrestlers. fahy will dominate him and the whole weight class. i wish Fahy would have wrestled last year, how good would a Fahy, Elam finals match have been?

well anyone that is a senior at 103 is going to be ranked high, mainly because its 60% freshman/first year wrestlers. fahy will dominate him and the whole weight class. i wish Fahy would have wrestled last year, how good would a Fahy, Elam finals match have been?

fahy just moved here didnt he? i thought that was the big hype up is that he moved here from out of state, so no one knew his potential.

fahy just moved here didnt he? i thought that was the big hype up is that he moved here from out of state, so no one knew his potential.

no! Fahy is from Kentucky right? If im not mistaken, he wrestled for Fern Creek's club as well as River City... right??

First Fahy didn't just move in.  He has been around for at least a few years.  No middle schoolers can compete for Trinity.  And I'm hearing that Kincer will not make 103, so no matchup between these two.