Sign in to follow this  
threequarter

Craziest Move You Have Seen

I'd have to say the craziest move i've every seen was when Matt Byrd Jap dragged Houston Croney. Houston was up in the air like whoaaa whats goin onn haha Needless to say his teammates didn't let him live it down.  :evil:

The craziest move I have ever seen has to be Jamill Kelly at the 2004 Olympic Trials where Jared Lawrence has a single leg and Kelly with his other leg kicks Lawrence's legs out from underneath him backwards and comes on top.  Also during the same match Kelly throws him with a whizzer and Lawrence lands straight on his head.  The link to the second throw is below.  Just to let everyone know Lawrence was a NCAA champ and Kelly was never even an All-American.

Livingston Merritt did a back flip after winning HWT in 1997 .... Notice i said Heavy Weight

whaaaat? that is ridiculous. i'm guessing he was an in shape heavy weight, not one of the uh... pleasantly plump ones?

whaaaat? that is ridiculous. i'm guessing he was an in shape heavy weight, not one of the uh... pleasantly plump ones?

UGH NO..he was not the average hwt

Livingston was pretty athletic and very fast for his size. One of the best 215 wrestlers ever, but acctually took 1 loss his senior year at Heavy Weight at the Mater Dei Tourney.  His first loss in 3 years.  Oh yeah FYI he beat the guy the nest week at the Father Ryan tourney.