Sign in to follow this  
sheeves

Most Competitive Weight Class

well I think 112 is pretty tough this year

I will have to agree with you on this. 112 has alot of solid competition through the top 10. There could definately be some surprises come regions and state if the competition remains this thick.

If the wrestlers Ranger has had at 140 stay there and Davis of Eastern is added to the mix as has been posted, I have to believe 140 is probably the toughest!

If the wrestlers Ranger has had at 140 stay there and Davis of Eastern is added to the mix as has been posted, I have to believe 140 is probably the toughest!

140 will be a battle if Davis is in the mix.  Alot of good, solid wrestlers that are mean and competative.  It will be a fun weight class.

For now, my money is on 119 or 125.  Alot of talent, alot of close to equal wrestlers.  Remember 125 last year?  Hell the top 10 changed every week shifting back and forth.  It's competition like that makes our wrestlers strong.  Nothing is fun about a weight class with 1 stud and a bunch of also rans.

I would have to say 119 or 125.. they look stacked this yr and they have been in the past yrs

umm they kind of look like they have died down and aren't as tough as they have been in the past

umm they kind of look like they have died down and aren't as tough as they have been in the past

i agree. most of the best 125s from last year were seniors. i wouldnt say its the toughest.

i agree. most of the best 125s from last year were seniors. i wouldnt say its the toughest.

I remember Zack (Bontrager) telling me how his bracket made it impossible for him to win a state title. Turns out he was right

Sorry, I was laughing so hard at what I quoted I accidently hit enter and it posted without me having wrote anything.

I just find it funny that someone who thinks they can win state would say that the brackets prevent it?  LMAO  If you are good enough to win state, you will find a way. You have to beat the person anyway, how can the bracket prevent it?  When you win state, you feel it all the way thought.  Obviously Bontrager didn't have it in him to win it.

Sorry, I was laughing so hard at what I quoted I accidently hit enter and it posted without me having wrote anything.

I just find it funny that someone who thinks they can win state would say that the brackets prevent it?  LMAO  If you are good enough to win state, you will find a way. You have to beat the person anyway, how can the bracket prevent it?  When you win state, you feel it all the way thought.  Obviously Bontrager didn't have it in him to win it.

Not agreeing with what Zack said, and I probably paraphrased it badly for him.

I remember Zack (Bontrager) telling me how his bracket made it impossible for him to win a state title. Turns out he was right

yea saying a bracket can affect you and stop you from winning state than its obvious that you shouldnt wn.

Bue sanders had a crap draw having to wrestle someone who pinned him and teched him but in the end he made it to the finals.

courtney 2 years ago had to face thunamen (miss spelled im sure) and won a very close over time match.

zarth had 2 of the best wrestlers in his bracket and won state.

over all the draw can affect 2nd place because someone might lose to the best guy in the semis but be better than the guy on the other side of the bracket who ends up taking 2nd. but ones draw should make no difference if the are going to win state or not

Brown  3rd

Slone   6th

Grimm   7th

Ohlman  5th

Bollman  8th

and possibly  Luke Ervin 7th and Davis 1st

140 looks good to me.

140 can be tough...hard to decide though which weight class is tough...due to the fact we dont know what weight everybody will be wrestling