Sign in to follow this  
indyman189

region 1

The last time i spike with flynn, which was a coulple of days ago, he told me he was weighin around 260, and with his added strength, hes gonna be a serios contender for regionals this year

The last time i spike with flynn, which was a coulple of days ago, he told me he was weighin around 260, and with his added strength, hes gonna be a serios contender for regionals this year

You are completly wrong because when he went to the wrestling room and eighed in last Wednesday Tanner Flynn only weighed 228. whoever you are your info is wrong

wrestlers that can bring cchs up this year:

dee leavell

dustin thomas

mark payne

calvin mcneely

robert geralds

jeron trice

jermy burhnam

houston croney

austin jones

Be ready because upset are on the edge of happening

wrestlers that can bring cchs up this year:

dee leavell

dustin thomas

mark payne

calvin mcneely

robert geralds

jeron trice

jermy burhnam

houston croney

austin jones

Be ready because upset are on the edge of happening

McNeely, Leveall, and Thomas are the only realistic guys that have a shot at placing. Croney and Payne have their heads off in la la land every year, they might do something at region but they aren't dedicated enough to show up when it matters. As for the other names... i know three for sure that won't wrestle b/c they won't get straight in school.

Don't like what your hearing? Then quit runnin' your mouth AND JUST WRESTLE!

McNeely, Leveall, and Thomas are the only realistic guys that have a shot at placing. Croney and Payne have their heads off in la la land every year, they might do something at region but they aren't dedicated enough to show up when it matters. As for the other names... i know three for sure that won't wrestle b/c they won't get straight in school.

very nice i like it! :-D

I believe we will see a different Croney and Payne than we have seen in years past.

they all push our self!!!

I dont know who you are but these guys are excelling in this sport. Next time when you write you get some knowledge about us. Don't come disgrading these wrestlers because we will see what they have to offer when it comes time.

THANKS!

bear that is true but last year croney was 1 round away from placing he will be a beast this year he amazingly strong he is a straight up beast austin jones is done for the year due to problems at school

they all push our self!!!

I dont know who you are but these guys are excelling in this sport. Next time when you write you get some knowledge about us. Don't come disgrading these wrestlers because we will see what they have to offer when it comes time.

THANKS!

The bear knows alot about Christian County Wrestling more than you guys think

tremvp135 not sure who you are, I have an idea who you are, but I'll echo pin2win, The Bear knows of what he talks. I will say that Trice and Geralds do have as much talent as anybody but, as they say in Missouri "Show Me, Don't Tell Me!"

I believe we will see a different Croney and Payne than we have seen in years past.

I enjoy watching both wrestle.I think they could both place with some hard work.I know the coaches have faith in their ability.