Ranger123

Rebel Rankings 2005/2006 - #6

At the Franklin county tournament Poole and Bryant wrestled in the finals. Bryant won 7-4 but it was quiet a good match. Poole has wrestled alot of good wrestlers like Baines from St. X and Bryant from Mc Central and he has only lost to them by a few points. I think that these bunch of fellas will do great at state. 8)

I also watched the match between Poole and Bryant.

You need to get the score right, you have posted two different scores... which both are incorrect. The score was 12-7 and Bryant got a last second takedown to make it 14-7.

only lost to tyler baines by a few points he teched the kid. Do u even watch wrestling and no that 15 points is not just a few point and if u dont believe me check the ToC results on kentuckywrestling.org

ranked wrestlers

103 robbie vaughn beat priscilla in quadruple ot

112 corey shotwell beat norberry 5-3

119 dusty brown beat talon deimlen 3-0

135 kevin griffith beat winkler

145 wilson over ryan vaughn 14-0

152 josh cooper pin over cc

160 austin cooper pin over cc

171 brandon kirk pinned by cc

189 alford pin over sk

215 josh mcdaniel pinned by cc

hvy tony turner sk pin over cc

total cc 36 sk 21 . sk missing 2 varsity wrestlers

Were they the 125 and 130 pounders ? Ben Rust would likely have beaten or pinned Simon's varsity 130 if the guy he pinned (you left that one out) wasn't their varsity. If thats the one, i don't see him figuring in to a duel rematch scenario. Simon also lost to Campbell Co in the conference duel.

If you're talking about 125 and 140, don't write off Campbell's 140. He's young, but very well may have won the match.

If you were putting results of ranked vs ranked ignore my post.

Kiper of Ohio county no longer wrestles..His coach said something about him getting a new car and girlfriend had something to do with it. Sad to hear..

Ranger,

I wonder if the 171 wrestlers you ranked #1 and #2 doubt your rankings. Yesterday at State Duals both their teams suspiciously forfeited that weight class each time their team wrestled against the #3 wrestler in that class while wrestling. Starks and Jones wrestled all their other matches while denying Rupp a good match.

eagle pappy chill out why are u getting mad. Who cares what the reason is if someone didnt wrestle. More than likely they will see each other at state expecial if rupp is as good as ur selling him to be.