Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings - 2008/2009 PRESEASON MAY 8

WOW i never really looked at 145 but i just noticed   Lar Co   Shaquille Cox is ranked 4th and our JV kid beat him HAHAHA :lol:

Not sure who your JV guys was, but Cox had a pretty good freshman season going 35-14 and 2-2 at state.  His losses were to Pitcher (JH), Pile (2) (NC), Isaacs (AC), McCauley (Tri), Ervin (2) (UC), Brack (HC), Shapirov (Laf), Rousseau (OC), Wright (Tates Creek), Griffith (CC), Whitt (FC), Bauer (StX).  He also had wins over McCauley and Bauer.

Anyone have any results from today?? I went at 3 and it look like the events had already concluded. Who did Lenz lose to?

I lost to Brown 4-2..... Will Bryant on a cowboy..... LOL. I challenged Luke Troxxell to an exhibition but lost. The common factor in these matches though were lack of rest. I'm not making exscuses or anything I lost fair and square but Honest to god I wrestled 4 matches in a row with only enough time to walk from one mat to the other.....  I honestly didn't care my last two matches. I just pretty much was ready to go.

Today is officially the day I start gettin' back in shape. The time to slack and party is over. lol. Legit abs, here I come.

P.S. I ran a quarter mile the other day and threw up. Anybody who wants to run up at Iroqiuos park and give me some motivation, PM me mofo.

Today is officially the day I start gettin' back in shape. The time to slack and party is over. lol. Legit abs, here I come.

P.S. I ran a quarter mile the other day and threw up. Anybody who wants to run up at Iroqiuos park and give me some motivation, PM me mofo.

you ran a quarter mile

what was your time like 4 miles

I was too busy writhing in agony to keep track of time. lol. I'm gonna start runnin' 3 miles a day with my girlfriend. She's in a lot better shape than me so i'm about to look like an idiot.

hey, i dont normally chime in on the rankings, but will bryant from lafayette needs to be ranked at 112. the other day he beat zac brown and pinned andy lenz. with the heart he has, i see him doing well next year.

I was too busy writhing in agony to keep track of time. lol. I'm gonna start runnin' 3 miles a day with my girlfriend. She's in a lot better shape than me so i'm about to look like an idiot.

Imaginary girlfriends can be in any shape you want them to be in.

Imaginary girlfriends can be in any shape you want them to be in.

Yeah. She's shaped a little like YOUR MOM!!! OOHHHH SNAP. I just went there, girlfriend.

round is a shape.....right?!?

I don't know if that was supporting me or him. But i'm happy to see that someone else will engage in these rediculous exchanges.

I don't know if that was supporting me or him. But i'm happy to see that someone else will engage in these rediculous exchanges.

Me to, its getting boring just me and you going at it.  Wheres that Gatsby character at?

Me to, its getting boring just me and you going at it.  Wheres that Gatsby character at?

The man is a baby factory. He logs on like once every nine months.

You don't know if round is a shape...ohhhh....you go to PRP huh.

You don't know if round is a shape...ohhhh....you go to PRP huh.

Round isn't a shape. lol. It's an adjective. That's like sayin' that "Rigid" is a shape. Shazzam.