Sign in to follow this  
Danger

POETA BLUES

I like Poeta too. I'm a BIG TEN guy but, here's the up side for you all. Jordan Leen is from Soddy Daisy, Tn.

He is now a national champion. Can Soddy Daisy be that much different from say, Union,KY?

See, it is possible. Just keep working.

I was just thrilled to see a very pale kid from an Ivy League school win. There's hope yet!

I WAS JUST HAPPY THAT A PALE KID WON!!!! :-D

I was just thrilled to see a very pale kid from an Ivy League school win. There's hope yet!

PeaceMaker, Don't you live in Union? Who'd you think I was talking about?

Well, duh! Actually, we live in the "ghetto" outside of Union; Verona to be more specific. I really am a Poeta fan. Never had the opportunity to watch the Leed kid before this past week. He was inspiring.

Well, duh! Actually, we live in the "ghetto" outside of Union; Verona to be more specific. I really am a Poeta fan. Never had the opportunity to watch the Leed kid before this past week. He was inspiring.

To me it seems like your not from Union at all. In fact nothing in my right mind would lead me to think that you were from anywhere other than Ryle. Besides the name gives your whole identity away.

To me it seems like your not from Union at all. In fact nothing in my right mind would lead me to think that you were from anywhere other than Ryle. Besides the name gives your whole identity away.

He could be talking about Union as a city which is in norhtern KY and not Union County.

I like Poeta too. I'm a BIG TEN guy but, here's the up side for you all. Jordan Leen is from Soddy Daisy, Tn.

He is now a national champion. Can Soddy Daisy be that much different from say, Union,KY?

See, it is possible. Just keep working.

he's from Baylor Academy in TN.