Sign in to follow this  
Zeus

Big Ten Championships!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The finals for the Big Ten Championships are on the Big Ten Network RIGHT NOW!!!  For those of you who have DirecTV this is channel 220.  By the way both Metcalf and Schlatter made it to the finals so we will finally see the rematch everyone has been talking about for two years.  Also Ruschell lost in the first round, not sure what happened.  He has since battled back and is in the match for fifth and sixth so he will qualify for the National Tournament.  Someone on the USA Wrestling message boards said though that he defaulted in one of his wrestleback matches so I don't know what's going on with him.

check the prior post.  Ruschell was winning 9-4 and was cement jobbed to his back and pinned.  Battled back and medical forfeit this morning will end up in 6th.  I know he had a bad wheel coming into the tournament.

Poeta just won and he and whoever he wrestled (ranked 3rd) looked dead after the match.  But Poeta won 7-2 I think. 

Poeta's the man. Hope my boy Perry decides to layeth the smacketh down on T-Bomb.